ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually used my core black mesh (with the blue front block) for deadlifting and squats since they were so dman flat and they were pretty good for that. :lol:

Thank you! NMDs are so uncomfortable to me. I don't understand how adidas made a shoe with a full-length Boost midsole uncomfortable, but they did.

Crazy I feel the same way. My
Pk black nmb's feel like I'm wearing a damn sock stepping on a sponge.
No support at all and my feet cold as **** when I'm in a cold place wth them on.

That aint alp.
laugh.gif
looks just like him

Where's my man who said foot action in Detroit had them ? You talking about East Land mall? I need more info on this being real. Highkey seems like too many people ate in Buying And Selling Kicks Detroit on FB. Do they have fakes of these in the market already ??

Where's my man who said foot action in Detroit had them ? You talking about East Land mall? I need more info on this being real. Highkey seems like too many people ate in Buying And Selling Kicks Detroit on FB. Do they have fakes of these in the market already ??
Went up in "East Land N' Shot a Police Man" - The G.O.A.T.

Last edited:
I agree with yall.. sold my NMDs right after wearing for the first time, not comfortable compared to UB at all
Sadly agree... only kept nicekicks.  I will get some other pk at some point but damn... what did they do to the boost in that sole.

Eastland foot action gets every yeezy release they are like the house of hoops but for adidas. They did raffles and it seem like a lot of people won them even won multiples....I should've tried my luck

Last edited:
How many pairs did they get? The typical resellers in BSKD are posting at least 4-5 pairs each. So they all got back doored? I won a raffle online so I'm not salty but I wish I would of known I would of entered to attempt to get a pair for my girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom