ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this real life? Your telling me that someone who has them listed for 1510 or even 1600 won't accept an offer of 1490. The chances are extremely high that anyone can buy a pair right now for under 1500 between the sizes of 9-12

If you offer $1490 on something thats $1510 you should have NO business buying that shoe, petty as hell.

Avg price for 9-12 on Goat is $1600+

Stop trying to make a generalized statement. :lol:

Seller gonna roll his eyes with some of these ridiculous offers your insisting on.

How old are you again?

If you offer $1490 on something thats $1510 you should have NO business buying that shoe, petty as hell.

Seller gonna roll his eyes with some of these ridiculous offers your insisting on.

How old are you again?

I'm 16.

How old are you again?

And the generalized statement is that these are worth around less than 1500 for size 9-12. Which is a true statement. The end.
**going to take my driver license test now

TOPIC CHANGE:

I'm passing on a pair of TB 750s in a 9 for 850 with free overnight shipping. PM if you would like me to link you up with the seller

Last edited:
Wifey just sent me email that order had shipped !!! Whohooo size 12.5 ... Am a 10.5 now to find options

Finally received shipping for my size 9
smokin.gif
JUICEEEEE

Wifey just sent me email that order had shipped !!! Whohooo size 12.5 ... Am a 10.5 now to find options
at the way prices are looking (according to goat) you could sell your 12.5 buy a 10.5 and have 100-200 left over

crazy how value changes depending on size, but you can def see a trend just based on people in here saying what sizes they got.

I*M gonna wait it out to buy these 750's... maybe Ill be able to get a good deal after the hype dies... Either that or screw myself due to supply and demand ratios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom