ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see it posted in this thread, but Adidas to release a Tubular Shadow that has a lot of similarities to the 350's: 

Yeah seen those top ones floating around in a Navy colorway, never seen the bottom ones though. It was mentioned a while back that adidas was gonna do a GR shoe heavily inspired by the 350s so these must be them.

Pretty terrible though, looking like some mall kiosk fakes.

Yeah seen those top ones floating around in a Navy colorway, never seen the bottom ones though. It was mentioned a while back that adidas was gonna do a GR shoe heavily inspired by the 350s so these must be them.

Pretty terrible though, looking like some mall kiosk fakes.
I actually don't think they look all that bad.  Look similar to the Nike Innova Wovens, though: 

I can't believe people actually get this lucky and still spew nonsense. There is no god.
I would have had all the other pairs before that, too, if I'd known it was very easy to get the Adidas Yeezys. I had just assumed they were very hard to aquire like the Nike ones. And didn't even bother paying attention to the releases. Just got a new job this week after a while unemployed, so I'll be looking to pull in 2 pairs of each release from now on. Since I own five pairs, I know that the quality isn't worth the insane resale prices of 1-2000 etc, so I would never pay more than retail. id maybe pay £500 for the GG if I hadn't copped for retail, as I love them, but that's it.
It is "easy" to get yeezys, you just gotta know the right people to lead you how to do things and most of all, get lucky. I never told the story of how Adidas tried to scam me out of Yeezy 750 GG

I would have had all the other pairs before that, too, if I'd known it was very easy to get the Adidas Yeezys. I had just assumed they were very hard to aquire like the Nike ones. And didn't even bother paying attention to the releases. Just got a new job this week after a while unemployed, so I'll be looking to pull in 2 pairs of each release from now on. Since I own five pairs, I know that the quality isn't worth the insane resale prices of 1-2000 etc, so I would never pay more than retail. id maybe pay £500 for the GG if I hadn't copped for retail, as I love them, but that's it.
It is "easy" to get yeezys, you just gotta know the right people to lead you how to do things and most of all, get lucky. I never told the story of how Adidas tried to scam me out of Yeezy 750 GG
He lives in europe and depending on country it literally is easy for them to get yeezys.  For once I don't think he's bragging.

He lives in europe and depending on country it literally is easy for them to get yeezys.  For once I don't think he's bragging.
Not much easier than the US. Don´t think the hype over here isn´t crazy high too. In Germany, UK, France etc? Forget about it.
It´s "easy" if you have the time and nerves to camp out for a week.

Not much easier than the US. Don´t think the hype over here isn´t crazy high too. In Germany, UK, France etc? Forget about it.
It´s "easy" if you have the time and nerves to camp out for a week.
Don't forget about the goons that intimidate people to force them out of line so them and their friends can eat all the backdoor pairs.

nerd.gif

PP and Ye wearing em lately, though pictures been circulating of the gray stripe SPPLY pair. Wonder whats next to come...

Rather have the grey stripe though. :pimp:

In all fairness to people asking for legit checks, that dedicated legit check forum is super dead and us (the experts) look past that forum daily, offering no help. I know legit checks will possibly clutter this topic but are they actually that bad? Especially if they put the images in spoilers, etc.. Gotta give them a chance.

I tried to be active in that thread but it moves way too fast and I use mobile browser 99% of the time.

Some people should do a little research as well and use some common sense. Dudes asking if $300 Turtle Doves are legit or have pics with the boost looking like styrofoam.

Last edited:
The LC in the thread title needs to fully say legit check. Don't think most people know what LC stands for cause there's still people asking /posting one every week lol

people have to google PP  to see who he is :smile:

nothing wrong with it

and he ain't wearing fakes

Last edited:
In all fairness to people asking for legit checks, that dedicated legit check forum is super dead and us (the experts) look past that forum daily, offering no help. I know legit checks will possibly clutter this topic but are they actually that bad? Especially if they put the images in spoilers, etc.. Gotta give them a chance.
the guy who started that thread should be the one constantly legit checking in that thread

just got offered to buy 750 gums DS for $900 shipped...deal or no deal?
Don't they sell for like $200 extra? Seems like a really good deal. Was offered £400 for PB 350s by a brothers friend but didn't have enough money to buy it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom