ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok, I just wanna be clear... You guys are waiting 1-2 hrs in line for Kanye Merch which is exactly the same as off Etsy?

Besides the Gildan tag, How can people tell which is from the real pop-up and from etsy?????

is the cities the only Diff on them?
I´m asking myself the same thing.. truth is: they can´t.

I was at the Berlin store and copped two Ts just because I liked the idea of a pop up shop and I am new to the city so that was a dope thing to write home about :D
That being said: I know I got caught up in the hype and I´m not ashamed to admit it.
The wait was not even 30 Minutes and the people in line were very cool. Met some dudes from Detroid so that alone made me stay and wait a bit. I came back later that evening to exchange a shirt for a bigger size, at that point there was no line at all and I just walked in. I know from people that they did wait for 5 hours in the morning though.

I think the shirts had different words on them besides the city and sometimes also different colors. Berlin was all white, gold and sand but I´ve seen Paris stuff that had other colors on them.

Now back to the shoes
nerd.gif

What's your guys opinion on the v2?
Imo the "first generation" 350 is way better than the v2..
The only good color so far is the black with white stripe v2

if less people like the v2, maybe the v1 prices will keep increasing.

laugh.gif
 A random thought about this Yeezy release just made me chuckle. Some babies who don't even know what Yeezys are will have more Ws than folks who actually want a pair of Yeezys. 
laugh.gif

Some grown folks are gonna get flexed on by some babies though! 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Who every pay resale for these is an idiot or have money to waste. I have a 6 and 4 year old, I always want to buy some jays for them and my wife is like don't waste your money, they will out grow them quick, and that's the truth

:lol:  A random thought about this Yeezy release just made me chuckle. Some babies who don't even know what Yeezys are will have more Ws than folks who actually want a pair of Yeezys. :lol:  

Some grown folks are gonna get flexed on by some babies though! :rofl:

me being one of them. i've struck out on every online release but a few days ago, i got a text from a close friend of mine telling me to pick a color and size for my son. my 2 year old is getting 350's before me:stoneface:

Last edited:
me being one of them. i've struck out on every online release but a few days ago, i got a text from a close friend of mine who works at ubiq telling me to pick a color and size for my son. my 2 year old is getting 350's before me:stoneface:
He ain't ya friend If he ain't hook you up before

me being one of them. i've struck out on every online release but a few days ago, i got a text from a close friend of mine who works at ubiq telling me to pick a color and size for my son. my 2 year old is getting 350's before me:stoneface:
He ain't ya friend If he ain't hook you up before

What if he had closer friends to look out for previously? Is he still not a friend?

Man, I really can't wait to meet the middle class sucker who wants to pay resale for some Yeezys for his infant child :lol:

Honestly, at retail, may just want a pair to use as ornaments

I'm not knocking them for getting it for retail but paying these $500 resale asking prices for shoes kids will outgrow in a few months? :lol: I guess, go right ahead.

I honestly have no problem paying resale for shoes but at least for adult sizes, we are likely able to wear these for years.

I'm not knocking them for getting it for retail but paying these $500 resale asking prices for shoes kids will outgrow in a few months?
laugh.gif
I guess, go right ahead.

I honestly have no problem paying resale for shoes but at least for adult sizes, we are likely able to wear these for years.
I agreeing with you that somone would be a sucker to pay resale for infant shoes but I'm saying someone is equally as much of a sucker to pay $120 for shoes as ornaments.

You're underestimating the love parents have for their children
Buying yeezys for your infant has nothing to do with loving your child 
you must don't have kids

i bet 80% of american kids (excluding the poor) have alot of stuff that they don't 'need'. this is nothing new.  thats why they make grade school size Jordans, Foams, Ultra boost, etc.  So that you can waste good money on your toddler (that will either destroy the shoes in 2 weeks or outgrow them in months.

its the american way.

so i won't be surprised if people pay $500 for a pair.  i mean, paying $120 is already dumb enough.  may as well go all out

:lol: Yeah I guess I'll agree with you there.

And no I don't have kids. I'm not even against buying these kinda shoes for your kids but paying that ridiculous resale? That is something won't make sense to me

Last edited:
I might have to dip into the resale game for these lol. I'll be damned if some little punk is walking around in some retail yeezys before me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom