ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, i'm not even trying for these lol  

i might try in the morning for the heck of it tho and bless somebody if i hit  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Genuinely curious to see what resell actually is on these.

If it was during tax season it'd probably be sky high but the type of person that would make the bad decision of dropping $500 on infant shoes is probably popped until February.

Last edited:
One of my confirmed devices has my moms bday and my name lmao! This should be interesting tomorrow. Her name hit on the last 750's so instead of making her come with me again I changed to my name this time but forgot to change the damn bday lol

One of my confirmed devices has my moms bday and my name lmao! This should be interesting tomorrow. Her name hit on the last 750's so instead of making her come with me again I changed to my name this time but forgot to change the damn bday lol

Where do you even check to see what info you have.

They aren't going to ask for a birth certificate.

I did it on the adidas website but it won't change until the next release. If u already logged in and won a pair the change won't take affect. I believe u can also change it if you log out and log back in but if u won a pair do not log out lol

How do you change the name? For the confirmed app

So my goddaughter's mom tasked me with trying to get these Yeezy's. I don't own a pair, nor have I ever attempted to get any of the Adidas collabs of any of Kanye's shoes. With that said, outside of the Adidas website (and Yeezy Supply ???  from what I've gathered in my short research), which other sites are getting these? And I've read the Adidas drop is a random window, but are the other sites releasing at certain times? Can PM me if you don't want lurkers mooching. You can see I'm legit by my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom