ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what did happen later was me getting access denied while my tabs were refreshed by adidas. Silly but I couldn't get back onto adidas anymore, otherwise I would've ate more. I wasn't using any bots or any auto refresh, just let the tabs did their own thing. 

Last edited:
yeah dont see everyone getting crazy resell for these , but who knows in this era. I never would of thought you could sell a sneaker for more than $100 profit. i was shocked when turtle doves sold for $700. We live in crazy times.

What? Sneakers have been reselling for x times their retail price for YEARS. The SB craze was :smokin.

I think I paid $700 for Supreme High's.

Last edited:
What? Sneakers have been reselling for x times their retail price for YEARS. The SB craze was
smokin.gif

I think I paid $700 for Supreme High's.
you mean you instantly paid $700 for supreme highs after they released or a couple years. I didnt understand the sneaker scene back in the early to mid 2000s. Even when I did have money I never knew where sbs would release.

you mean you instantly paid $700 for supreme highs after they released or a couple years. I didnt understand the sneaker scene back in the early to mid 2000s. Even when I did have money I never knew where sbs would release.

Think I copped them in 2010? The blue high's. Sold em a year later for roughly the same price. I forgot when they came out originally but it was a few years before. Maybe 06? 07?

Last edited:
Think I copped them in 2010? The blue high's. Sold em a year later for roughly the same price. I forgot when they came out originally but it was a few years before. Maybe 06? 07?
naw they came on in  2003 , thats a 7 year gap for the sneakers to appreciate in price, but now a days resellers be looking for 2x 3x retail when the shoes just came out. you seen some of the ebay listings for the livestock pureboost. Back in the day I remember you paid like $100 most on top of release for a sneaker that just came out. Yeezys selling for the prices they sell for has made alot of people greedy.

Just let left Westfield. They actually were flooded. Pairs being sold today through thurs

Just let left Westfield. They actually were flooded. Pairs being sold today through thurs

Thanks for heads up. I called just now asked her why there was no update on the app like they said they would. She said they had issues with the notification and i heard someone laughing in the back.

For the people that reserved better go get yours before these employees swoop your pairs.

Yeah they were making calls when I got there. Told me to come sooner rather than later in the week so I uber there asap. No line which was great.

naw they came on in  2003 , thats a 7 year gap for the sneakers to appreciate in price, but now a days resellers be looking for 2x 3x retail when the shoes just came out. you seen some of the ebay listings for the livestock pureboost. Back in the day I remember you paid like $100 most on top of release for a sneaker that just came out. Yeezys selling for the prices they sell for has made alot of people greedy.

Yea I remember passing on a lot in the early 2000s cuz I thought $200 resale was too much. The market now is bananas in comparison.

Got mine from Adidas SF. Employees said only a handful of people that picked up actually had kids.

Hope the thirsty *** people reselling these can at least make enough to pay for a class or college book.

who cares if people have kids or not. they can't buy it for their future kids or for friends or family? employees must be douches if they asked "these for your kid or nah" when they ring them up. Like s t f u and mind ya business

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom