ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

does anyone know the production numbers on these baby yeezys? im about to bite on a pair of turtle doves for $250.
Looks like it could potentially drop lower than that. just be patient. Orders from ADC haven't arrived yet. The market will be even more flooded in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
Anyone watch the VMAs?   I haven't tuned in for probably 5+ years, but the wifey wanted to watch it.  As soon as we turn it on, Kanye is up on the mic just rambling on about whatever the hell he was trying to convey (Broooooooooooooooooooooo).  

Then they showed the video for Faded, girl hot af, but that weird ending where she turns into a cat (nose and tail)?  And surrounded by a bunch of white sheep?

Anyone watch the VMAs?   I haven't tuned in for probably 5+ years, but the wifey wanted to watch it.  As soon as we turn it on, Kanye is up on the mic just rambling on about whatever the hell he was trying to convey (Broooooooooooooooooooooo).  

Then they showed the video for Faded, girl hot af, but that weird ending where she turns into a cat (nose and tail)?  And surrounded by a bunch of white sheep?
Supposedly it's Teyana becoming a beast but in the form of a lioness as the lioness are protective of there family which her husband and baby were in the vid. It's actually a dope concept when you get.

its teyana taylor. shes signed to good music and the fiance of iman shumpert who plays for the cavs. the sheep scene is in reference to ye's track Wolves in which one line goes "cover nori/saint in lambs wool, we surrounded by the fkin wolves". that baby is teyana and iman's child

Last edited:
US (UPC) pairs came with the inside sticker and no tags. Euro (EAN) pairs came with hang tag and no inside sticker.

i know my pair is legit and i know urban necessities is legit but what do you by UPC and inside sticker?
North American pairs came with a sticker attached inside stating materials, if you've bought other Adidas, many have them, international pairs don't have that sticker but instead a hangtag with pretty much the same info. North American pairs have UPC No. and international have EAN No. below the barcode.
Sticker similar to this below
View media item 2150858International hangtag
View media item 2150859International has EAN not UPC
View media item 2150860

Last edited:
North American pairs came with a sticker attached inside stating materials, if you've bought other Adidas, many have them, international pairs don't have that sticker but instead a hangtag with pretty much the same info. North American pairs have UPC No. and international have EAN No. below the barcode.
Sticker similar to this below

International hangtag

International has EAN not UPC
thanks man, your pictures wouldn't even show up until i quoted you. ok so i have UPC with this sticker than

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom