ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've received 8 pairs of yeezys from ADC and figured I'd share a little write up on how I manage to pretty easily grab 2 pairs every release.
  1. I use 3 devices, Desktop, Laptop, Phone
  2. On desktop and laptop I open 2 browsers (Chrome & Firefox), and open up one tab in each, on my phone I just use chrome to sit on the page - So I only have 5 pages open on adidas.com/yeezy
  3. I never manually refresh, I let it do the auto refresh - ADC seems to ban pretty quickly.  I'm always at the link when the line opens, but stock isn't loaded yet. The only time you need to manually refresh is when the line first opens which I usually find out through one of the various twitter pages (adidas alerts, etc) I use a chrome addon to pop up tweets for me live in my browser.
  4. I sit and watch all of the pages + phone, while browsing NT just incase a random drop happens on a site that I may have a shot on.
  5. Usually, one of the tabs will get through the line, before the stock is loaded - resulting in an inventory error. It is very important you do not refresh this tab, let it sit on the inventory error page. (Although I did not get any inventory errors on the baby yeezy release)
  6. Once I have an inventory error page up, it's smooth sailing from there. I'll just spam refresh NT until I see someone has gotten through / keep up with the twitter notifications. Once I see the stock is loaded I refresh the Inventory Error page. Since this page has already gotten through, it instantly loads up with sizes. I'm always logged in, but sometimes it'll automatically log you out which isn't too big of an issue if you have all your autofill information saved in your browser. I always check out with card.
  7. Once I get the order confirmation page, i'll head back to adidas.com/yeezy in the same tab - the page still goes straight to sizes. I'll add another pair, and checkout again doing the same process. Adidas has never had any issues sending me multiple pairs to the same address, same name, using the same card.
Hope this information helps someone, managed to get 2 GG's, 3 PB's, 2 Infants and 1 Tan using this process.
sounds good, thx for sharing, I never got onto the site early to even get the inventory error though. I have a way faster connection now though so let´s see how the next drop goes :D

I've received 8 pairs of yeezys from ADC and figured I'd share a little write up on how I manage to pretty easily grab 2 pairs every release.

1. I use 3 devices, Desktop, Laptop, Phone
  2. On desktop and laptop I open 2 browsers (Chrome & Firefox), and open up one tab in each, on my phone I just use chrome to sit on the page - So I only have 5 pages open on adidas.com/yeezy
  3. I never manually refresh, I let it do the auto refresh - ADC seems to ban pretty quickly.  I'm always at the link when the line opens, but stock isn't loaded yet. The only time you need to manually refresh is when the line first opens which I usually find out through one of the various twitter pages (adidas alerts, etc) I use a chrome addon to pop up tweets for me live in my browser.
  4. I sit and watch all of the pages + phone, while browsing NT just incase a random drop happens on a site that I may have a shot on.
  5. Usually, one of the tabs will get through the line, before the stock is loaded - resulting in an inventory error. It is very important you do not refresh this tab, let it sit on the inventory error page. (Although I did not get any inventory errors on the baby yeezy release)
  6. Once I have an inventory error page up, it's smooth sailing from there. I'll just spam refresh NT until I see someone has gotten through / keep up with the twitter notifications. Once I see the stock is loaded I refresh the Inventory Error page. Since this page has already gotten through, it instantly loads up with sizes. I'm always logged in, but sometimes it'll automatically log you out which isn't too big of an issue if you have all your autofill information saved in your browser. I always check out with card.
  7. Once I get the order confirmation page, i'll head back to adidas.com/yeezy in the same tab - the page still goes straight to sizes. I'll add another pair, and checkout again doing the same process. Adidas has never had any issues sending me multiple pairs to the same address, same name, using the same card.

Hope this information helps someone, managed to get 2 GG's, 3 PB's, 2 Infants and 1 Tan using this process.
THANK YOU[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

The worst story I have is when the PB v.1 dropped on the footsites. I was at school in a room with terrible signal and my 4g cut on and off. I was trying to add it to cart on Footlocker but no luck. We switch classes and I look on Footlocker again. It says there's something in my cart. I click it and it says my cart was empty. So I basically carted a pair but I didn't know.

Now on ADC for the v.2 PB I was able to cart and everything. I had all my information in. It just wouldn't let me press the place order button. I was at school for this one as well, but i was in the school cafeteria which had better signal. I carted the GG 750 as well but i wasn't able to check out.

Last edited:
The worst story I have is when the PB v.1 dropped on the footsites. I was at school in a room with terrible signal and my 4g cut on and off. I was trying to add it to cart on Footlocker but no luck. We switch classes and I look on Footlocker again. It says there's something in my cart. I click it and it says my cart was empty. So I basically carted a pair but I didn't know.

Now on ADC for the v.2 PB I was able to cart and everything. I had all my information in. It just wouldn't let me press the place order button. I was at school for this one as well, but i was in the school cafeteria which had better signal. I carted the GG 750 as well but i wasn't able to check out.
I start school on Tuesday and that's something I've been fearing. I want to cop some shoes but there is no signal anywhere.

this happened to everyone. dont feel so bad

yea fam I was at home and still couldn't check out. Just spinning wheels to the inevitable "this page cannot be displayed" screen 
mean.gif

Kind of unrelated, but can't find the answer anywhere through googling. Does anyone know what time Kanye actually gets on during his concert? 9-10ish??

As we're moving closer to release date: 

And the best for last - THE BOX! 
laugh.gif

More images here: 

Last edited:
Copping for trade bait only.

These for 3 Bred 1s pretty sounds good

depends on the market value set for them

Anyone else hear of Adidas doing return to sender? Heard from a friend that he got his yeezy infants returned to sender. His only conclusion was that he used the same address with small tweaks (ave changed to avenue, etc) to order a few pairs. 

My homie is working the merch shop at MSG today, he throwing the oop. Hoping that general admission tee is out there. :smokin

i gotta wait till i go on the 22nd out in Oakland, definitely be picking up a tee or two

Anyone else hear of Adidas doing return to sender? Heard from a friend that he got his yeezy infants returned to sender. His only conclusion was that he used the same address with small tweaks (ave changed to avenue, etc) to order a few pairs. 
tired.gif
 been there

Excited about the release info. Not excited about the big fat L I'm about to take once again. Have yet to score on any yeezy at retail. And I'm not paying that much resell. Fingers crossed the shoe gods look out for ya mans one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom