ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the white v2 releasing on the 24th?

index.php

So I ordered some fake Pablo merch and I can say it is exactly the same compared to the real. I went to the pop up in New York and shirts were shut quality and comparing $20 fakes to $55 dollar real shirts they are the same. Only thing that is a little different is the size of the font. I suggest buying the fakes lmao.
Pretty Much! 
laugh.gif

I bought a fake chicago tee, it is noticeably smaller font. I sold that tee for $20 and paid resale on a real one, if youre ok with rocking "fakes" then good for you but i couldn't do it.

I bought a fake chicago tee, it is noticeably smaller font. I sold that tee for $20 and paid resale on a real one, if youre ok with rocking "fakes" then good for you but i couldn't do it.

Find another seller who uses a bigger font then. I woudnt call Etsy sellers "fakes" per say. Ye's printer just prints them a certain way, it could be anybody printing them on Gildan tee's.

Wonder what people would think if the striped versions came out first and then the non striped (og's).

Bet some people would think its a stripped down/take down model.

Belugas can be had for retail, hopefully. Thankfully I think I'm done with paying resale for Yeezys since having the OG 350s

Wonder what the sizing will be like on the V2s. Been reading that its a tighter fit than V1s...still sticking to .5 down though

V1 is definitely better but V2 is growing on me. Still rather trade for an OG but if i can get two pairs i might have to keep one.

Those chocs are gonna be a problem for sure though. I need them to rock

Anyone know if the reigning champs are dropping in 2016? Want to know how much to budget for yeezy money :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom