ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

These are really embarrassing to me. I know we've debated the whole Yzys look like Roshes, whatever. These are a flat out copy of the 80's Reeboks with just the Reebok name removed and Adidas put in it's place. This is complete garbage.
Adidas owns reebok.

Just speaking the truth. There's is nothing fresh and original about these shoes and people are gonna eat them up like they are some revelation. Depressing.
Can't fault Adidas for trying to re-energize something in the portfolio. Only benefits them..

So this is part of the Adidas Unoriginal line then.

LMFAO, The more you know. 

These are really embarrassing to me. I know we've debated the whole Yzys look like Roshes, whatever. These are a flat out copy of the 80's Reeboks with just the Reebok name removed and Adidas put in it's place. This is complete garbage.
The shoe already existed prior. So most likely Adidas knocked it off back in the day but I'm not sure what shoe came first. A mix of a Phase and Workout

The Reebok NPC II also looks fairly similar. I don't know who ripped off who originally but I'd definitely say that kind of shoe is usually associated with Reebok. The fact Adidas retros it right after Reebok has gained some hype again doesn't help.

I'm aware they're essentially the same company. Most people would still consider them separate brands, though.

yo whats going on with SOLEMARTYR  on twitter  ?  people talking about he released the backdoor for adidas publicly 
I have no idea what i'm doing

MJ-Computer-Meme.jpg

Just speaking the truth. There's is nothing fresh and original about these shoes and people are gonna eat them up like they are some revelation. Depressing.

Like every retro Jordan release right. :lol:

Those shoes are equally as watered down. That's why they sit on the shelves.

But in all seriousness this is the laziest retread I've ever seen. I feel like I should see this in a Payless store for $25.

Im hearing Friday. I mean it early in the week so probably by wednesday we will see if the confirm app updates or not. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom