ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEEZY Mafia like "We said 50 dates and one was correct take that adidas!"
Yeezy Mafia are all cocky pricks... They think they know everything and when theyre wrong theyre like "Oh just kidding guys we were just testing yalllllll look at my 24 pairs of toddler yeezys...."

So this shoe grew on how many peopl all of a sudden?
roll.gif
same thing alays they are yeezys they are hyped and they will have resell value only someone who is rich wouldnt want these.

Lol, im ready for this release. I hope they don't do like how they was doing with them baby yeezys though. That was a lame day. Ima be up on RD creeping so I think i'll be good lol.

So cleats are releasing now instead of the 350 V2s?
Nah....9/24 v2s and the cleats are going to be a 'surprise' release stateside. Since the NFL season recently started I wouldn't be surprised if the cleats drop in the next week or so or the week after the v2s. A drop of the cleats before the v2s means ADC can test out any tweaks for before the v2 release (ie: new Captcha, etc). Since, I am clear that a NYC winter does not lend itself to cleats .... i'm good for them dropping whenever the 'surprise' is scheduled. 

Pretty sure cleats will drop this weekend randomly. They're already on adidas.com/yeezy. Then we'll get the page update for V2s. 

The map area for confirmed is A LOT bigger for San Francisco than past releases. I wont have to make a trip into the city. Funny enough I'm literally a minute drive away still lol.

The map area for confirmed is A LOT bigger for San Francisco than past releases. I wont have to make a trip into the city. Funny enough I'm literally a minute drive away still lol.

Word, I felt silly thinking about driving across the bridge just to be able to join the zone during the 750GG. Glad I won't have to do that for this V2 release.

so wheres the spot for all these yeezy mania brah??

i never owned an Adidas Brand so i guess ima try now :rofl: NMD pair would be fine for me it doesnt have to be this HYPED UP releasing Yeezys

:smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom