ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha. Wish they would expand the Miami zone just a tad. I'm like a 5 minute drive to get in. Obviously not bad, but would be nice to try from home and not a 7-11.

Wish they extend the zone to the corner of Broward right off Miami Lakes exit. Got fam to try for me over there. What are the Miami cut off points?

Last edited:
CsRPTQEWYAAIvNA

CsRPTQDWEAAphBO

View media item 2165866
View media item 2165867

Does fast wifi really count that much for confirmed? Apart from the tapping also ofc. Hope my 200mb pulls through then

Last edited:
DC finally got some love.. where do we pickup tho? what store

:nerd:

like do we pick up at an adidas store? I know stupid question

edit is Tyson's adidas store all we got?

And man thank god DC is an option now at least if you don't live in NY and you are on the east coast you have another option

Last edited:
I prefer Confirmed. At least the L is instant. I hate waiting for The Draw to find out. Even for local draw at The Grove it takes a bit of time. 

I've hit on Confirmed twice, PB and NMD. 

So with confirmed you just go to the zone and push reserve?
People have apps to switch there location so no need to drive in range. When it's time to reserve timer in app will freeze up likely and you will receive a fat L

man adidas just needs to do it how nike does it on their SNKRS app. this whole "zone" **** is whack af.

Facts, all this nonsense with select cities, what about the rest of the country, smh
Just take a flight or drive to a city where you can enter
Not srs
Some people are actually doing this
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Confirmed hasn't frozen since GGs
so basically the last yeezy release 

so basically it will freeze again

the confirmed app would be cool if the did the countdown on the weekend prior but in the middle of the week is very hard for some people (adults)

Last edited:

Gotcha. Wish they would expand the Miami zone just a tad. I'm like a 5 minute drive to get in. Obviously not bad, but would be nice to try from home and not a 7-11.
I live a block away from the Adi Originals store on 8th and Washington.

Still 0-for everything.

life is hard

all these people complaining and have yeezys  get no sumpathy from me... 

^ but like homie bishop who don't have one pair i hope yall hit one of these days.  i mean it's got to happen at least once

Last edited:

all these people complaining and have yeezys  get no sumpathy from me...

^ but like homie bishop who don't have one pair i hope yall hit one of these days.  i mean it's got to happen at least once
Yeah it's all good.

I try while I'm at work during the countdown for confirmed app.

I try while I'm at home on Saturdays during the online drop.

If I catch a L I move on. It is what it is.

Those cleats sure are cold tho
nthat.gif

Well after getting suspended in June :rolleyes :rolleyes

over the GG 750 release. I'm not bothering with these at all. It's not worth driving 5 hours total again & I'll hold my tongue

So I'm out [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Only Yeezys I need are Nikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom