ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so is it confirmed EU is not getting the cleat?

That will make resell go up so don't panic

Not much american football being played over there so I'd be surprised if they got em.

Nojo is owned by some rich kids (well, their dad).... so I don't think it really matters all that much how profitable they are. 

I told another member, I remember me and my girl went and there was a line 30 deep out the store waiting to fill out raffle tickets

I mean it's still a chance albeit low

Hoping online works in my favor

If I'm even able to cop a pair and get stupid lucky on another, ill hit one of you guys up if it so happens you strike out

Get at me :lol:

If you Michigan dudes wanna set up a PM group on the spots carrying then do it.

These cant be used for soccer? That's why I'm asking

Not much american football being played over there so I'd be surprised if they got em.
rugby would be close enough 
nerd.gif
 advertise them as such

I got Ultra Boost creams for 230$ at Nojo, even 2 months after the restock.. They really don't know much about resell market haha

It a nice joint, pretty cool looking aesthetically. I was looking to buy a pair of yeezy foams size 12 from there, but their asking price was more than flight clubs..
You still looking for them?

Local HoH and another sneaker shop I know of out here still has them on the shelves.  Not sure what sizes, tho

Adidas would only have to pay about 100k in fines for Deandre Hopkins to be able to wear them for the whole season? Unless fines scale, irregardless it's about as good as you can get on a return for your money from a marketing standpoint, as seen with Jordan.

ADIDAS/Kanye sent Sammy Watkins a pair too, but he didnt wear them. No way Sammy is playing around on his issued foot in some yeezy cleats to gain marketing for Yeezy no matter how many fines they pay! :lol:.

I dont think Sammy is signed to Adidas anymore anyway. He's been wearing Nikes so far this season

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom