ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say ew, they're cleats.

Can't be fabric or something like that, would prob shatter your ankle or break your foot in minutes while playing

They look cool for cleats if people actually wanna wear em and stunt tho

i would agree except they've released actual primeknit and Nike did too with flyknit. you just have to tape up certain parts of the shoe with fuse. not gift wrap it.

Did you buy the cleats? If not then why are you still speaking about them [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Aside from all these cleat jargon, I'm pretty sure the Footaction locator will expand for V2s by next week. It shows more store if you look at the launch locator through the app. Pretty sure it'll be the same stores as previous releases. 

Interesting. . . Is Sprintskin kinda like foreskin?
think of it like a condom
I actually didn't say your name because idk your name or care for it

I think YOU need to re-read that post where you claim I said your name because again, incorrect.
then who else you talkin to. im the only one whose had that discussion with you. you wanna call people names but cant take it when i spit the truth calling you a cheapskate and poor man which a lot of people know its true. 

Poor man but i prob have more kicks than you.. paid off not on credit

Take your trash talk elsewhere bum

You want a cookie bro?

So this is what it's come to :smh: :smh:

If we're being honest here take your constant begging for oops talk somewhere else :rofl:

Just saying :wink:

You want a cookie bro?

So this is what it's come to
mean.gif
mean.gif

If we're being honest here take your constant begging for oops talk somewhere else
roll.gif

Just saying
wink.gif
paid off not on credit too! yeah hes hired a private investigator on me to see which kicks i have on credit 
roll.gif

lame penny pincher

Poor man but i prob have more kicks than you.. paid off not on credit

Take your trash talk elsewhere bum

You want a cookie bro?

So this is what it's come to :smh: :smh:

If we're being honest here take your constant begging for oops talk somewhere else :rofl:

Just saying :wink:

Plenty of people
You co-sign in other threads beg

Sure I've begged, not much lately but no ones given me a thing so does it matter if I beg or not? Anything I've gotten I've paid for and above retail :lol:

No ones given me **** so really shouldn't matter if I beg or not in the end

just called the 4 footaction spots in LA area and they doing raffles Mon/Tues, but the website says Tues/Weds :nerd:

Comedy in here.

They're PK, just coated with material to reinforce them so they can actually be played in.  As someone else stated, yes they can be fabric, just look at the Vapor Untouchables - FK cleat that's great and worn by tons of pros.  Certain areas are reinforced to make them playable.

Teams have to designate themselves as white or black shoe teams, and then only designated team colors can be used for accents.  Sometimes when players have tried to continue wearing shoes against regulations, the NFL won't allow them on the field until they change.  But unless it gets to that point, yeah they could keep paying the fines.

airraab y dont you cut up your cleats and be the first to tell us if they primeknit under that reinforced 2nd layer of sprintskin.. ya know.. since you get "free yeezys from corps" and what not
Like I 1st said 

when I pull the shoe out the Box, IT didn't feel like Prime Knit...something else

You failed to Mention the Sprintskin...  and that is what you feel.

So anyone Assuming these have the PK feel like yeezy and other Adidas shoes with PK are gonna be in for a treat.

They don't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom