ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean using the app at the store that's not getting pairs?

No, I mean in general. We've had the app for a couple of months. I haven't stuck out on it yet. But like I said, nothing has been limited as Yeezys. The only thing that's changed with the app is you can check into stores that don't have the shoes for a head start. Before you had to check into a store that actually was carrying the shoes.

Anybody know what time the reservations will be open in the Philly area. & once you enter in the zone do you have to stay in the zone until reservations are finished?

Anybody know what time the reservations will be open in the Philly area. & once you enter in the zone do you have to stay in the zone until reservations are finished?
You only need to be 'in the zone' for the period you are registering ... which probably won't be be the whole reservation time. So don't cross 69th street into upper darby right before the countdown. lol. 

I am assuming the reservation time will open at the same time as in NYC ... which has traditionally been around 4p. if you checkout your app at the top of the day it will tell you how many hours/mins before reservation time launch. 

Last edited:
thanks. Damn. 4pm? You sure they don't start earlier. I gotta be to work at 5:30 and I'm an hour and a half away on the train [emoji]128533[/emoji] Lol I need it to start like 1 or 2 I do my reservation then I'm out [emoji]128553[/emoji]

You only need to be 'in the zone' for the period you are registering ... which probably won't be be the whole reservation time. So don't cross 69th street into upper darby right before the countdown. lol. 

I am assuming the reservation time will open at the same time as in NYC ... which has traditionally been around 4p. if you checkout your app at the top of the day it will tell you how many hours/mins before reservation time launch. 

6dc1df35eb8e0a910326d3b8b1530d7d.gif

I'm already firing out "What you doing tomorrow" text messages to my flexible schedule friends. "Free lunch free smoke, just grab these raffle tickets with me" :smile:

ALL FA so cal Raffle start Tues and Weds..

now for FTL, making these calls

#LegWork

Was at Bev. Center and fox hills today and they all told me Tuesday/Wednesday. Stay away from my stores you heathen. [emoji]128533[/emoji]

These sizing stories got me mad confused. Think I'm gonna split up my efforts between my TTS 9.5 and 10.

whats the benefit of the "head start"?

Glass half full - For the footstores you will spend enough to maintain VIP status and you will go to shops with low sales traffic to get an 'early' check-in credit. Glass half empty -- for you not really a damn thing

Confused how the app is saying all these spots by me are getting them by FCFS...

Any explanation?

Feel like yeezy setting us up if these end up obtainable I'll be happy but I know I'll have no chance at other colorways being more limited so maybe the yeezy gods will let me eat this release lol

OT underrated. That hint of blue in the stripes that you can only see in person. :smokin

Only seen them a few times in person, never got to examin them up close.. Hint of blue?!? Damn man, y'all gotta chill w/ the OT pictures.. Temptation is real. I planned to comeback for MR before OT, but if I get the 350 V2.. OT might have to come first

Last edited:
Its like a faint blueish gray in certain lighting but its def there in the stripes. I was MR > OT but ive worn my OT's a ton more times than my MR's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom