ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i was offered the belugas + $150 for my ds black 750s. you guys think i should jump on it?

so i was offered the belugas + $150 for my ds black 750s. you guys think i should jump on it?

ZAGN2TNaLpOiQ.gif

someone help me out with this FootLocker App reservation thing.  I am in Atlanta today and the app says that the release is being handled via the reservation app.  When i go to the launch locator on my phone, i don't see the yeezys.  will they show up at 10am?  

They make more of them and yet you still can't get them anywhere except some in store raffle in a city no where near you.  Smdh.

someone help me out with this FootLocker App reservation thing.  I am in Atlanta today and the app says that the release is being handled via the reservation app.  When i go to the launch locator on my phone, i don't see the yeezys.  will they show up at 10am?  

its going to show up at 10am est

@riceNeggs I'm guessing a pop up at 10 est. The thing that has me worried is all the headstart check in bs

Yeezy raffle season, which really just means Ls and inbox full of spam [emoji]128532[/emoji]

@riceNeggs I'm guessing a pop up at 10 est. The thing that has me worried is all the headstart check in bs

Are you a VIP Plat for footlocker or Gold member for Footaction.

I mean if not idk about ur chances

Head start seems to be catered to there shoppers

Last edited:
Im platinum vip status for champs, ftl and Gold for Footaction so if i dont hit what does that mean cause im seeing people throw around only those level members have a chance?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom