ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My female cousin use to have those back in the day, and i'm not even trying to be funny 

crazy how they came back around, but for men this time

Last edited:
Aint gonna lie, never been into white denim before but I seen some fire pics of white jeans with tan kicks a ton on IG. These were only $60 so why not. :lol:

Shoudda thrown on the GG's.

mean.gif

So basically when the timer runs out on the ftl, champs, ftaction apps it's a FCFS basis on who get to reserve the shoe or is it random?

Haha. Yeah but even today the lines were still ridiculous. Probably going to go when QCM opens so I can be in and out.
yes this is the best in kings plaza I was in and out , fulton , I had to wait , got to 14th and I was like nope this line too long. I didnt even want to  look at 34th street and 42 street  lines after seeing 14th street footaction

Haha. Yeah but even today the lines were still ridiculous. Probably going to go when QCM opens so I can be in and out.

Naw, QC wasnt bad at around 3. Footlocker was fairly quick and the Champs line okay, longer than FTL and then after maybe 10 min in line the Champs line blew up. The lady at the front was slow as hell. Atleast FTL had 2 people doing it and were much faster.

Small boutique near me posted on IG that they had gotten V2s in. Called em up and got the manager on the line to try and figure out the raffle. Guy just kept saying 'um, just keep an eye on our IG." No way those aren't getting backdoored

SMALL BOUTIQUES ARE SAVING EVERYTHING WORTH COPPING FOR THEMSELVES AND "LOYAL" CUSTOMERS.. ITS NEVER WORTH IT..

I ENDED UP PUTTING IN A RAFFLE AT FA SINCE IT WAS NEAR MY JOB AND THERE WAS BASICALLY NO LINE. THATS ABOUT AS MUCH WORK AS IM DOING FOR THESE; THAT AND ILL TRY AGAIN VIA CONFIRMED.. HOPE I CAN HIT ON SOMETHING. I HAVENT GOTTEN A YEEZY SINCE THE FIRST PB RELEASE.

what time do you think the confirmed app will go live? got a meeting tomorrow hopefully it doesn't go live when im in the meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom