ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there guys of Niketalk.

I am based in Singapore and I'm currently in a competition to win myself a pair of Yeezy Boost 350 V2s. I've been trying to get myself a pair of Yeezys since the Turtle Doves been released and I've failed to do so thus far. This is the best shot that I've got and I would greatly appreciate it if you guys could give me 10 seconds of your time and help me click on the link below and vote for my photo. At the same time, do help me circulate the link and get as many people to vote for me.

I just require a small effort from each and every one of you and that would go a long way for me. Really appreciate the effort and thank you all in advance.

http://straatosphere.com/contest-photo/33/

You can hold this international L bruh

Do you know them or are you just believing they did this ?
One of the dudes was getting a parking ticket and we were inside FTL already.  So he had to jump out of line to get that situated and I peeped the Florida plates.  Then there was a whole commotion for him to come back cause he didn't sign up yet.  In the mean time I was like, stressed, to one of his boys and we chopped it up a little bit.  Told me they came out here cause for the raffles and especially the confirmed app today and tomorrows Undercover drop. 

If dudes are coming all the way from Florida that just shows how much apps suck :smh:

Shoudve told them to ride the L train for the experience of it.
roll.gif
 im dying.

One of the dudes was getting a parking ticket and we were inside FTL already.  So he had to jump out of line to get that situated and I peeped the Florida plates.  Then there was a whole commotion for him to come back cause he didn't sign up yet.  In the mean time I was like, stressed, to one of his boys and we chopped it up a little bit.  Told me they came out here cause for the raffles and especially the confirmed app today and tomorrows Undercover drop. 
Sheesh

Last edited:
last question yall , I cant duck out at work today I hate banking lol, when do the reservations typically close i get offf at 5 EST

So I already had a trip planned for Chicago this weekend so I just went ahead and got a uber cheap roundtrip flight from Denver for $49 for the day to chicago tomorrow to try my attempt at Adidas Confirmed. Does anyone know the fastest spots for AT&T in Chicago. Got that new iPhone 7 with the Enhanced LTE so that should be give me a leg up on other cell users. Also any other spots in Chicago I can enter into some raffles besides the apps???

But will you make it in time before registration closes?

Im here for the Chicago praise on pizza 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Got my girl sending me 3 boxes of Lou Malnaitis deep dish down to Miami as we speak.

Anyway, 4 min head start down here.. Lets see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom