ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started raffles in NYC at 9 a hour later I got 4 tickets headin to 14 st now for last 2 wish me luck lines aren't movin pretty fast two glad I came before people got out of school or work that's when the zoo start got blessed with a off day today

For NYC heads: just hit the 34st HOH and FTL, both less than 10 min wait. I wouldn't try Times Square Champs as I think that's part of the area closed off for a 'suspicious package'
definitely not a long wait if you go now or before 1pm. I went yesterday to 34thHOH, FTL, Footaction, Times Square Champs, and Union Sq. Footlocker. Saw the line for Footaction on 14th street and said nope, need Queens center mall today and im done for these raffles.

Last edited:
so just to confirm it is 4 PM for nyc heads? Im not in the zone so there is no countdown in my app but i plan to drive to the zone when the times comes .. so 4pm?

Finish line raffle at RFM is a joke. No license ID # or anything to restrict to one entry. You just write your name and number on a ticket and drop it into the box. Way too easy to submit multiple entries in there. 100% all these pairs are backdoored already

I remember a simpler time in February during Season 3 when everybody said these were ugly and they didn't want them. :rofl:

Not spending 300 just to become a platinum member lol
Been Plat just from Copping sneakers??

Who isn't on NT 
laugh.gif

We all buying kicks every week!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom