ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically from my understanding

Confirmed:
You do a signup where you choose your size

You can change your size up until a certain point.

At the next designated time you manually try and reserve your pair.

Footsites:
You do a signup

Size can be changed up until a certain point. You can also change your pickup location.

Head start allows you to somewhat ahead of the average joe using the application. Three things that affect it are VIP Membership, Platinum membership(spent a certain amount in a year), and a physical check in at a store.

This app (confirmed) is garbage for me on my phone. half the time it doesn't let me in, now it won't recognize my password lol

Everytime i try and log in it says i've been logged out.

And when i put my password as "****you" it says its the wrong password, so clearly its trolling

Last edited:

So technically she'd have to be in the Miami zone twice?

Once to select a size (12pm), and once to try to buy (4pm)?
Nah dude, just for the 4pm drop. Doesn't matter where she is before that. What size is she going for anyway 
nerd.gif

oh cool now it says that my account is being used on another device. 

I'm in, but can't do active reservations? but I still have a count down?

Well I haven't made a reservation technically so Im good.

If they require this app for pick up man thats gonna be a funny day

Last edited:

Nah dude, just for the 4pm drop. Doesn't matter where she is before that. What size is she going for anyway 
nerd.gif
She's just trying for me, size 9. 

Probably not gonna get it anyway, but figured if I have family in / near one of the zones... might as well try. 

Thanks for the replies

Last edited:
imagine majoirity of the stock is reserved for the confirmed app and a lot of people end up eating... that'd be cool

does anyone know how the app actually works?  is it just  whoever clicks reserve first?  or do they actually randomize it and gave it to random people that click reserve

this is regarding adidas confirmed

Last edited:
I hope I hit today

But for everyone hating the adidas app. What do you people want other than being salty you didn't win and literally handed a pair from Yeezy

Right now raffles suck, waiting an hour in the adidas line sucks while someone signs up there whole extended family and girl.

I have better ish to do than ride around for raffle tix. Bring the apps this has been smooth

Adidas confirmed today and the FTL apps tomorrow. Already got my head starts in so I can chill. That ride around sucks release after release

Last edited:
Is there anyone else who didn't get VIP headstart right after you signed up for it on FL app?

If your not plat you already lost B

Dudes said they couldn't get bred 1's without being Plat. There were way more of those around

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom