ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car forums are different than let's say a Yeezy thread, because we're all kinda going for the same prize in here. No one is going to give info if it hinders their chance to cop. General/legit questions get answered in here most of the time. There's always gonna be some trolls, but I always try to help when I can. Some questions just require reading a few pages back. A lot of people want to be spoon fed in here. I will say I don't post every bit of helpful info in here due to the massive amounts of lurkers/resellers. You're basically shooting yourself in the foot at that point so you need to be somewhat careful about sharing too much. DMs are useful in those cases. 

I agree don't give out ur secrets, but like what time they drop on confirmed. really like a reseller don't know yet.

Some people aren't in the zone and just wanna know.

As for spoon feeding I don't care honestly I will try to answer unless someone like can I trade sz 14 for 8 what you think.

Or trade bate for mags? Cause at that point your fooling ur self.

Codes I mean that code going to be passed around more than a Khloe Kardashian at NBA all star game. U ain't lower your chances that much I promise.

BabyJ rite not many locations have em. Could be a reason

I guess you could say if u have codes PM but then that starts another mess

Champs locater isn't working for me, so while I was at Pentagon City HOH for the raffle I dropped by Champs to ask if they were getting them, this is the convo:
Me:'Are y'all getting the 350 Boosts coming out? If so, I need to put a raffle ticket in for them'
Them:'uhhhhh we don't know if we are getting them.......hey Andre, are we getting the yeezys in?'
'Uh I dunno, call tomorrow'
Me:the raffle ends today if you are getting them......
Them:'uhhhhhh yeah we don't know'

Champs locater isn't working for me, so while I was at Pentagon City HOH for the raffle I dropped by Champs to ask if they were getting them, this is the convo:
Me:'Are y'all getting the 350 Boosts coming out? If so, I need to put a raffle ticket in for them'
Them:'uhhhhh we don't know if we are getting them.......hey Andre, are we getting the yeezys in?'
They're dumb af because they're not getting them.

That store sucks btw. Had a good time scamming them for my troubles lol

Stores be trying to pull a fast one. if they didnt know and today was the last day they couldve took raffle tickets and warned the people we dont know but we will still take your entry. check tomorrow for signage stating that we got them

Last edited:
Did a raffle run today at 9am in New York again today.

Boy was it super fast.

42nd 3rd Footlocker was no wait at all

All the spots on 34 were no more than 5 minutes

And 14th began getting crowded at 12.

Looks like I need to start going early when everyone is asleep or in school.

Have 11 tickets so let's see if I win! Good luck to everyone else 

dont forget that they added a couple more cities for confirmed, so i think this release has the highest production numbers

Went there yesterday they are not getting them

Customer service at it's finest. 
mean.gif

thats pretty typical for NOVA foot stores tbh. idr the last time i actually had a good experience in any foot store in the VA. they're pretty nice up at mondawmin though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom