ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should've known the good vibes were coming today..

Anniversary with my girl is today and the first song that came on this morning on shuffle while getting ready for work was "Spaceship"

pimp.gif

I should've known the good vibes were coming today..

Anniversary with my girl is today and the first song that came on this morning on shuffle while getting ready for work was "Spaceship"

:pimp:

Love that song

Bout to bump it :pimp:

Last edited:
need some insight or if anyone has had this experience before.

I was able to score on the adidas confirmed app and was then directed to the confirmation screen showing pick up process. However I closed the app (not delete) I reopened it and it logged me out. :smh:
I immediately log back in can't find the link/screen to the pick up confirmation. Did I just get ***'d out of a pair?! :wow:

need some insight or if anyone has had this experience before.

I was able to score on the adidas confirmed app and was then directed to the confirmation screen showing pick up process. However I closed the app (not delete) I reopened it and it logged me out. :smh:
I immediately log back in can't find the link/screen to the pick up confirmation. Did I just get ***'d out of a pair?! :wow:

It didn't log me out but wasn't showing my reservation initially. Multiple close and open of the app made it appear though lol

49 mins and still checking...tried searching twitter for people this was happening to who hit.....havent seen any updates yet. Anyone else still waiting??

It's 50 minutes after the drop and dudes are still looking at the app thinking it's going to somehow start working??

You'll only ever see things like this in the Yeezy thread.

It's 50 minutes after the drop and dudes are still looking at the app thinking it's going to somehow start working??

You'll only ever see things like this in the Yeezy thread.

ive hit on adc before after adidas tweeted they sold out. Just kept hitting checkout and it worked. you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom