ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn so the FTL flagship made calls? That was my big hope. Looks like NYC is a bust, NJ is all I have left.

I won OVO's through Nike online raffle but had to pick up in store, they were also fairly limited. There wasnt a HUGE amount at NT when I picked em up. Maybe 50-60 pairs.

How the app countdown works.
So what am I wrong about? Given that I've won a pair of Banneds through the Champs countdown, I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong or ill-advised about... 
glasses.gif

What am I missing, I can't get this countdown crap to work!

If you didn't enter, it's already too late. You had a 24 hour window to enter initially Tuesday 10am EST-Wed, then you had until 12 noon today to change size selection, check into stores,etc. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if you're not already in, you're not gonna get in, fam.

I think this is true. more pairs more peope needing this quick flip . just have to watch out for the fake pairs. 
Less than previous 350s sure but not 600 or less. People said the same thing about the grey gums going below 900 and that never happened.

Less than previous 350s sure but not 600 or less. People said the same thing about the grey gums going below 900 and that never happened.

Maybe not the avg selling price
But I definitely seen GG 750 pairs for sale below 900

I almost bout a size 11 for 675 new in the box

I won 6 pairs..

Not a measuring contest
Congrats, hope resell was worth it. I'd still like to know what I'm wrong about regarding the countdown. It ends. Then you click to see if you won. When I won, it asked if I wanted the shoes, I said yes. It gave me pick up location. I entered the pick up location the next day and a code is available to access. You pick up shoes. Go home. ???

Maybe not the avg selling price
But I definitely seen GG 750 pairs for sale below 900

I almost bout a size 11 for 675 new in the box
moonrocks were hard to cop and those were going for below 600 and oxford tans were going below 600 right after release depending on size. Deals will always be there right after release. The resell market will be flooded with these from people wanting to make a quick flip.

So as of now for NYCers:

Stores that have made calls:
FA 14th St
Champs 42nd
FTL Flagship 34th
FTL RFM
FTL Fulton
FA Fulton

Judging from winners here. Any I missed? I cant imagine stores doing half calls today and half tomorrow, thinking its gone now.
I HOPE NOT LOL.. HOPING FOR A CALL FROM FTL 34TH OR FA.. FA 34TH DID SAY THEY WERE CALLING TODAY AND TOMORROW THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom