ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, im from holland, tried to cop via foot patrol, added to my cart, and was filling in my creditcard info, after that, i got an error? so i think i didn't got them?

All you US guys ordering from the UK site using some kind of forwarding service? I need to look into that...

Holy mother of God just scored my first Yeezys for retail! Now time to start pray I don't get a cancellation mail!!

i got my two pairs one for me and one for the wife so im not going to bother waking up tomorrow morning. dont need more. these seem to be plentiful way more than the last 350's so i think anybody who wants them should be able to cop. feel kinda bad for those paying 350+ for ATC honestly. now those guys are making the real money
Bet they refund you 
laugh.gif

friend of mine who was supposed to help me this morning texted me around 10.30 that he missed his wake up call but was getting on it now....i havent even seen the size-screen.....now he texted me he just bought my size....with confirmation and all. fingers crossed! please ship adidas eu! 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom