ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

They didn't sell out today.
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urba...mc=CJ-_-Affiliates-_-ShopStyle.com-_-11389065

these drops are getting too sophisticated for an old man like myself. I was able to get 2 TD 350 but that has been it since then lol. too old for this game I guess. I'll stick to my car hobby.

Just copped 6 pair, I'm done, time to sleep, looked out for the people that asked me, 3 were from Barney's, cancellations? And just finished with another pair from Size?, possibility of being cancelled too, well 2 are for sure on their way.

Just copped 6 pair, I'm done, time to sleep, looked out for the people that asked me, 3 were from Barney's, cancellations? And just finished with another pair from Size?, possibility of being cancelled too, well 2 are for sure on their way.

Ok bye take care ...

Picked up one of my pairs from FNL. Major upgrade from the V1's in all aspects. From the material, to the boost, to the ankle padding. They're a little snug, but if you have narrow feet, go tts. If you have wide feet, go .5 to 1 size up. All depends how to like the fit. I'm a true size 10 and went with size 10 I still have quarter inch space in the toe box. Some may not like that so go up .5 size.

Also the box slides out, which is neat.

View media item 2176636
View media item 2176639
View media item 2176640

Last edited:
Picked up one of my pairs from FNL. Major upgrade from the V1's in all aspects. From the material, to the boost, to the ankle padding. They're a little snug, but if you have narrow feet, go tts. If you have wide feet, go .5 to 1 size up. All depends how to like the fit. I'm a true size 10 and went with size 10 I still have quarter inch space in the toe box. Some may not like that so go up .5 size.
what sz u wear in ubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom