ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I rather it be hard for us to get through the splash page & be able to check out error-free than to let everyone through & make it an error-fest step after step.

Code:
"success": false,"error":"OUT-OF-STOCK"}
anyone else get this error? Its saying there is inventory.  Those who use the Site key please send me a PM.

if you haven't, its too late so i can't help. sorry

Last edited:
I don't understand what bot and sitekey users have to do with regular people getting past the splash page. If the shoes really are live, people should be getting through as normal but all the stock would just have been eaten by bots/sitekey. This all makes no sense.

anyone else getting affiliate links automatically loading? I'm getting links I've never even heard of... justfreshkicks sneakershouts? wtf is up with that ish?

HAHAHAHAAHa I am a F'N DOPE!!!

At the last minute I figure out how to really use this thing and NOW I realize where 

THIS comes from.... 

Oh and most sizes are sold out. Pretty much all

I don't understand what bot and sitekey users have to do with regular people getting past the splash page. If the shoes really are live, people should be getting through as normal but all the stock would just have been eaten by bots/sitekey. This all makes no sense.

because they are bypassing the splash

so the site is "full" of active users hence the purpose of the splash to begin with

wont let anyone else in till traffic clears

You can feel the walls cracking and the salt starting to seep into the thread 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom