ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

haha i swear man these post release flex photos are the best
I understand posting 2 pairs, but folks are taking every pair out the box and taking group pics 

Savages 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Then bots don't have an advantage it's not like you pay for a slot for a random draw u can enter your self.

There is no script for a random draw

Yea it can be petty with thousands of fake accounts. Or you can stare at a splash screen and watch others check out ur choice

Boss.

I rarely get shoes online all the yeezys I own are from physical stores

apps link to phones are best.

But

spoofing sucks well when you don't pick up it sucks. Picking up cool.

How do bots work with SNKRS?
I find it the best and fairest way for "randomized" draws. You get an hour to enter, and within 15 min after the hour you know if you win or lose.
Better than wasting hours with adidas "random" method of letting you through a product page, of which even then still doesn't guarantee a shoe.

How do bots work with SNKRS?
I find it the best and fairest way for "randomized" draws. You get an hour to enter, and within 15 min after the hour you know if you win or lose.
Better than wasting hours with adidas "random" method of letting you through a product page, of which even then still doesn't guarantee a shoe.
You can make as many accounts as you want and enter with all of those accounts.

For the first white OVO 10's I downloaded an app that had unlimited burner numbers. I made like 30+ accounts with the burner numbers and registered them. If I can do that in 10 mins imagine what someone who is a professional re seller can do.

Yeah you can definitely jig the draw lol.. I know cats that had like 50 wings 12s

For the first white OVO 10's I downloaded an app that had unlimited burner numbers. I made like 30+ accounts with the burner numbers and registered them. If I can do that in 10 mins imagine what someone who is a professional re seller can do.
this is nuts ddnt even know about that.

don't you need email addresses to make a SNKRS account?

sorry, not aware of using "numbers" to make accounts

How many of those accounts hit

Nike draw is the best online release method. Shame it was implemented after nike died down

don't you need email addresses to make a SNKRS account?

sorry, not aware of using "numbers" to make accounts
Yeah you need an email and you can make an unlimited amount of emails as well. 

I do know when I signed up for SNKRS you needed to verify it with a phone number as well, that's why I downloaded the burner app. 

Yeah you need an email and you can make an unlimited amount of emails as well. 

I do know when I signed up for SNKRS you needed to verify it with a phone number as well, that's why I downloaded the burner app. 
well yeah i figured that much about emails. which if anyone really wanted, they can make a ton.

i personally just don't care that much to make multiple emails that i'd never use.

Just sold my pairs for the low, hate the waiting, the speculation and all, end up helping out a guy who needed the pairs for his brother and father, happy yeezy family haha 

:lol:

Phone numbers from fam, friends, co workers, etc basically. Hundreds and hundreds of confirmed phone numbers

Yea that's not going to be common you gotta pay before you win.

So that many people are willing to give there financial information. Then god speed to him.

As of now pics or it didn't happen.

Just sounds like some Dude on twitter said that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom