ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im more concerned with kith :lol: they always ship my items pretty quickly too.

my friend who i bD for just got his despatch email from adidas in the UK, I'm still waiting 

Last edited:
I mean I can get $1100 from GOAT right now. Trying to push for 1200-1250 not sure where to list seems like every place is flooded with V2 sales and V2 low ball wanting want ads

So I think my sell will get overlooked
What size you wear?

These would be perfect, Griz. I know the real men here will agree.
Those are fire! 
nthat.gif

LOL def not new. and yeah, i feel salty whenever i see these on feet. Imma be jelly for a month.
Haha I hear ya, I definitely woulda liked a pair. Maybe we'll get lucky on the next release *fingers crossed*

yo, i scored the doves last year. i can still feel that high from the phone call. I need to get the next one. LMAO
That's awesome man I love the Doves. I haven't scored on any of them but I paid resale for the Moonrocks ($600 from a fellow NTer) Hoping I hit on at least one of these damn releases.

This release was the closest I have gotten so far.

I mean if everyone used it then it'd be back to being normal, and most people looking to profit off these would not be into that, but once again adidas won't care unless it impacts their money

false
That's awesome man I love the Doves. I haven't scored on any of them but I paid resale for the Moonrocks ($600 from a fellow NTer) Hoping I hit on at least one of these damn releases.

This release was the closest I have gotten so far.

damn 600 aint bad at all for moons. yeah i carted multiple times on multiple sites to no avail. I seriously like this colorway and it seems like at lot of people are not feeling them. MOST are selling, hoping that would drive the resale down a bit especially once online pairs start to come in.

false
damn 600 aint bad at all for moons. yeah i carted multiple times on multiple sites to no avail. I seriously like this colorway and it seems like at lot of people are not feeling them. MOST are selling, hoping that would drive the resale down a bit especially once online pairs start to come in.
Yeah hopefully you can come up on a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom