ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call Adidas?
Call AMEX? < They can tell you why it declines...Do the legwork.
I've called Adidas 4-5 times since the black 750 release ... have spoken to supervisors, etc and no-one has an answer for me or can do anything to get it unblocked ... calling Amex today and will keep you posted 

The Amex is my shipping / billing address, 0 issues elsewhere 

With no upcoming Yeezy launch and not trying my card on Adidas since the Oxford Tan, I tried my card again on Adidas.com and still have no luck. I closed out, so don't have the exact error message but received the message that my card could not be processed. 

This is my every day Amex that is under my name and have never had it declined anywhere online or any in-store purchase with the exception of Adidas. It happens again & again regardless of when or what I'm purchasing on Adidas.com. Anyone have any luck resolving this? 
I'm pretty sure I have the same issue as you... for every attempt you try, do you have an authorization charge on your cc? For every single Yeezy drop I always get cc processing errors, but it eventually goes through after numerous attempts (up to 12 sometimes). I wanna get this sorted out before the next drop too.

I'm pretty sure I have the same issue as you... for every attempt you try, do you have an authorization charge on your cc? For every single Yeezy drop I always get cc processing errors, but it eventually goes through after numerous attempts (up to 12 sometimes). I wanna get this sorted out before the next drop too.
yikes thats crazy

Yes ... I tried with socks yesterday to see if it was sorted out and no luck

It shows as pending on my card and drops a couple business days later 

I have the same issue with my Amex card and have never had issues anywhere else 

Yes ... I tried with socks yesterday to see if it was sorted out and no luck

It shows as pending on my card and drops a couple business days later 
Yup, same thing as me then. I thought it was due to processing errors because the site was being hammered, but since its happening on basic stuff during off-peak times, I want to dig more now.

I have the same issue with my Amex card and have never had issues anywhere else 
I actually had the issue on both of my cc's, but yeah, I never have problems elsewhere.

Oh and to the guy that mentioned to checkout using PayPal, it isn't a payment option during Yeezy drops for some reason.

Last edited:
TjLxXTr.jpg

It's a fashion, performance, art show all in one. At least that's what they're saying. It's happening in Madison Square Garden.

Not sure how you could get anymore earth tone than the first two seasons have already been.
I was just going off the poster, and assuming. First two seasons were deff earthy but also neutral with the tones, only saying this cause of the mustard yellow and orange on the flyer haha hey I can deff be wrong....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom