ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I could provide you all some afternoon entertainment!  Not a 78 year old, 400 lbs troll...or a Trump supporter for that matter but I'm almost 40, married and have 3 kids...sorry to crush your fun.  Some moms are just cooler than others.  I get it, I've belonged to many boards and forums and it always starts like this but us women are way worse in our bashing.  So continue, bash me all you want for my efforts but there's nothing wrong with a kid wanting to buy yeezys.  I can think of a lot worse he could be spending HIS money on...a lot worse I was spending my money on at that age.  Thanks for the few that have responded positively.  I'll just keep digging...sometimes the chase is more rewarding than the prize.  And no Yeezy shoes released in my area because it's small town MN.      

Ayyy, respect. :smokin

Cop a pair of Goat for $750-800 and surprise him duringg Christmas or something. Buy now thiugh cause it may be well over a $1k by then. Last and only time you'll ever do that and make him scrub your feet for a month straight.

Last edited:
That's what I find funny but kept to myself seeing people on here and YTWW mentioning it

mean.gif
I think everyone understands that, maybe some hints show through that wouldn't on a fake pair

Flexing on us with the 750s.

Every time I see them I have a flashback of only being one click away from having them lol

I know all the websites that they are dropping on, I have page monitors, I stay up all night. I think you are right about the 80 percent luck / 20 percent research.

I've gotten close I just think I am un lucky when it comes to these shoes. I have gotten other limited release shoes, I just think these shoes will evade me for a while until I finally get lucky.

If you're talking about back dooring websites, I only know how to do shopify websites and even then you need a bot to auto checkout most times. Other websites that are not shopify I haven't figured those out yet but I'm not giving up.

I found out about the script way too late last release, but I have it figured out now so hopefully it will work for the next release.

Good luck to you on the next one!
The one time I hit on the black 750's, someone posted a backdoor link up on here and it worked.  I guess when I say do your research, browse all the forums and see if any info pops up.  Niketalk, kanyetothe, etc.  THe second time I hit on the OT 350's through the confirm app.  Straight luck on that.   But like I said, 20% research 80% luck.   I didn't do either for the beluga so I paid the price by paying resell.  

The one time I hit on the black 750's, someone posted a backdoor link up on here and it worked.  I guess when I say do your research, browse all the forums and see if any info pops up.  Niketalk, kanyetothe, etc.  THe second time I hit on the OT 350's through the confirm app.  Straight luck on that.   But like I said, 20% research 80% luck.   I didn't do either for the beluga so I paid the price by paying resell.  
Yeah I read it wrong the first time you're right. I had that link too for the black 750's but got stuck in payment loop. I've come so close many times, I even go an order confirmation for the Moonrocks only to have my order cancelled after I woke up. I was using a page monitor for one of those italian sites and it went off so I finally added to cart and checked out. I guess they said they didn't "officially" release them or some BS.

UnDSed them last Saturday and walked around with the hangtag bc drunk smh

I do wish I went up a FULL size from my 350 V1s. Could use the toe room

Rough crowd in here today..
mean.gif
SAME OL IGNORANT SELFISH DISGUSTING CROWD AS ALWAYS MINUS A FEW.. NT DOESNT HELP FOLKS LIKE IT USED TO AND EVEN THAT IS A THING WITHIN ITSELF.. I HAVE GOTTEN HELP FROM PROBABLY 2 (MAYBE 3 PPL HERE) IN MY 12 YEARS ON NT.

ON A BRIGHTER NOTE.. S/O TO @jzza4  FOR HELPING ME WITH A SWAP.. SERIOUSLY MADE MY WEEKEND. 

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE 750S.. I HOPE I GET LUCKY WITH THE APP. I HEARD THEY ALSO WILL HAVE GLOW SOLES.

Last edited:
could someone point me towards an explanation of "backdooring" online? cant seem to find what im looking for 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom