ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like aint nobody in my family getting gifts for the holidays 
laugh.gif

Hey guys need some help on sizing looking to cop the 350 v2 and heard they fit small and tight need to know if i should go up more than a half size thanks.
So here is a list of adidas kicks i have and how they fit me. My tts is 8.5 and i usually go up on runners for that extra room in the toe area.

350 v1 sz 8.5 I went tts (They also fit me great with room in the toe box area that i like)
UB SZ 9 i went up .5 up( They fit great and have room in the toe box and are not to tight in the foot area)

So should i go up to a size 9.5 in the 350v2 i here they run narrow and tight in the toe box area. I want a little room in the toe box area and also dont want that tight feel around the foot. I want them to fit like ultra boost not so tight but comfortable.

Also will there be to much of a space in the toe gap area if i go up more than a half size in the 350 V2 or does the v2 push your foot forward when wearing them.

Will rep for the help thanks

My V2s don't feel nearly as small as some people made them out to be. Maybe my foot stretched them out quickly idk. I would go up .5 size from your V1, and no I don't find the shoe pushing my foot up.

W
Hey guys need some help on sizing looking to cop the 350 v2 and heard they fit small and tight need to know if i should go up more than a half size thanks.
So here is a list of adidas kicks i have and how they fit me. My tts is 8.5 and i usually go up on runners for that extra room in the toe area.

350 v1 sz 8.5 I went tts (They also fit me great with room in the toe box area that i like)
UB SZ 9 i went up .5 up( They fit great and have room in the toe box and are not to tight in the foot area)

So should i go up to a size 9.5 in the 350v2 i here they run narrow and tight in the toe box area. I want a little room in the toe box area and also dont want that tight feel around the foot. I want them to fit like ultra boost not so tight but comfortable.

Also will there be to much of a space in the toe gap area if i go up more than a half size in the 350 V2 or does the v2 push your foot forward when wearing them.

Will rep for the help thanks

from what is sounds like from reading everyones take on the sizing you should go with sz 9. A .5 up from your v1's.

I DONT EVEN SEE ANYTHING LOL..

I FOUND OUT ABOUT THE RESTOCK LIKE AN HOUR AFTER IT HAPPENED.. W/E.. NOBODY GETS ANYTHING UNLESS YOU HAVE A BOT NOWADAYS ANYWAY. ONCE IN A BLUE SOME GET LUCKY... HOPING I CAN SCORE 750S VIA CONFIRMED... I HAVE NEVER WON A 750 EVER.

I DONT EVEN SEE ANYTHING LOL..

I FOUND OUT ABOUT THE RESTOCK LIKE AN HOUR AFTER IT HAPPENED.. W/E.. NOBODY GETS ANYTHING UNLESS YOU HAVE A BOT NOWADAYS ANYWAY. ONCE IN A BLUE SOME GET LUCKY... HOPING I CAN SCORE 750S VIA CONFIRMED... I HAVE NEVER WON A 750 EVER.
your story sounds so sad with the way you word it but we know you hit on the 350s 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom