ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense. Repped, thanks. Will keep my eyes open for a 13.5 or 14 GG.

Confirmed app is pretty much trade/resell bait for a person my size but THANK GOD they have a size 14 in women's shoes. I can sleep at night knowing the millions and millions and millions of size 14 women are being served.

Man idk about Kith and that guaranteed pair stuff. Theres probably a TON on people that got cancelled, they gonna give most of their 750 stock (less than V2's) to those dudes? So what happens when people strike out online and get their orders cancelled on the 750's? They gonna reserve the next release and so on and so forth?

The just won't put them online?

Idk how many people got canceled but I'm sure they will make sure it doesn't happen again

And money is money so I see no issue giving up the pairs to people who succeeded last time, the pairs would be shipped out for same price anyways to someone else

I'm confused AF

First YM said it was the light brown and called everyone dumb and wrong for saying the chocolate was releasing

Now they are?

Didn't think also saying just a few spots in stores and no confirmed?

Hmm I trusted all their info prior to this..

If its the chocolates that were scrapped the ones releasing, i need to get these by any means necessary.

Fav adidas yeezy till date.

laugh.gif

Sneaker Twitter is the worst place, everydude thinks they are the plug, #1 ATC, #1 link provider, source, etc.

Some of these guys spend a good 12-15 hours on twitter. loll 

Who runs YM?  Is it a group or one guy?

Sneaker Twitter is the worst place, everydude thinks they are the plug, #1 ATC, #1 link provider, source, etc.

Some of these guys spend a good 12-15 hours on twitter. loll 

Who runs YM?  Is it a group or one guy?
THIS LOL

IS IT ME OR ARE WE CONFUSING EACHOTHER.. IM HEARING "SO ITS NOT CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE BUT CHOCOLATE INSTEAD? SO THE CHOCOLATES WERE CANCELLED BUT NOW ITS THE CHOCOLATES? NICE!" 

BE REAL FUNNY IF THAT CONFIRMED TIMER RUNS OUT AND ITS CONFIRMING 750 BROWN CLEATS .. HALP 
laugh.gif

Tried on 750s today
They run hella big and very uncomfortable to the 350s
Hopefully 750 v2s will fit better and more comfy

Tried on 750s today
They run hella big and very uncomfortable to the 350s
Hopefully 750 v2s will fit better and more comfy
HAS THERE BEEN BUZZ ABOUT A 750 V2 YET OR ARE WE JUST EXPECTING THEM NATURALLY.. I'D BE HIGHLY INTERESTED IN SEEING WHAT A 750 V2 WILL LOOK LIKE

HAS THERE BEEN BUZZ ABOUT A 750 V2 YET OR ARE WE JUST EXPECTING THEM NATURALLY.. I'D BE HIGHLY INTERESTED IN SEEING WHAT A 750 V2 WILL LOOK LIKE

Would be nice if a V2 version was introduced with a wider toe box :smokin

V2 750 is coming out next year according to YM on its twitter page
But sure if it could still be trusted tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom