ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dope mat you got there
smokin.gif
my cousin works for stussy

http://www.stussy.com/us/pvc-welcome-mat

Does anyone know if you can reserve multiple of these yeezys on the adidas confirmed app using multiple devices, different accounts(different usernames) w/ different emails, but use your same name on them? Not sure if they can detect the same wifi being used or when you present the ID its only one per person despite different accounts. Might have to bring someone along if thats the case.

Last edited:

Does anyone know if you can reserve multiple of these yeezys on the adidas confirmed app using multiple devices, different accounts(different usernames) w/ different emails, but use your same name on them? Not sure if they can detect the same wifi being used or when you present the ID its only one per person despite different accounts. Might have to bring someone along if thats the case.
you cant use the same name because they print out the list of winners and its in alphabetical order and they cross check, if its doubles, they X'ing your name out. unless you have different pick up location.

Doesn't the account tie into your actual phone? once you register to that phone isn't it stuck to just one time registering?

Kith should have just ignored anybody that asked about 750s and moved on down the list to people that are happy to purchase the shoe they wanted and attempted to pay for 2 weeks ago.

anyone here buy their v2's off stockx? would love feedback before I pull the trigger...
Haven't bought anything from there but just sold a gold medal ultra boost on StockX. Site is fine, takes about a week, got the payment and still waiting for paypal to transfer funds to bank. Only gripe is that most of my shoes just sit on there, hard to move stuff.

you cant use the same name because they print out the list of winners and its in alphabetical order and they cross check, if its doubles, they X'ing your name out. unless you have different pick up location.
I do remember they had a list of winners when I picked up the V2. When I originally reserved it I tried my phone and ipad and only the ipad hit using the phones hotspot, go figure lol, but I think I was too slow on the phone possibly. They ask for the device with the bar code to scan from the app and ID from what I remember, had I hit on two then I guess they wouldve X'd out one of the reserves. I've seen pictures online/ebay of people reserving multiple pairs on many devices and wonder how they pull that off. But I've also read that during the online release they block some of the orders if multiple ppl use the same ip, just wondering if they do the same on app. Thanks for reply.

Last edited:
what makes some of the NTers think they could sell their GGs for 1250+ when stockx has them listed for 1050 smh

Thanks man, I should have been more specific- how do the shoes come, tags attached ? copy of receipts? or what kind of paperwork comes with it...how do they ship etc. 
They ship via UPS. I don't imagine they would come with receipts.

I know there is now a craze to say 'receipt included' but in all honesty, they absolutely mean nothing. If I'm legit checking a pair of Yeezy Boosts, the receipt is the last thing I would look at. Generally, I ignore pics of the receipts completely. On the plus side, they 'tag' their shoes with a green StockX hang tag.

I don't imagine any paperwork would be included. I've ordered off of Goat before, and it was just the shoes with a letter stating the shoes were checked and authenticated.

Haven't bought anything from there but just sold a gold medal ultra boost on StockX. Site is fine, takes about a week, got the payment and still waiting for paypal to transfer funds to bank. Only gripe is that most of my shoes just sit on there, hard to move stuff.

I mean it's definitely not the best method of squeezing every last dime for your shoes, this is def not the way unless you have time. However if you have like 5 pairs and need to dump them, it's a fantastic option and get damn close to what they're currently worth and sell it in seconds without having to wait. That is an amazing concept tbh

what makes some of the NTers think they could sell their GGs for 1250+ when stockx has them listed for 1050 smh
NT Resell Math

Whatever the highest price being charged for a shoe anywhere in the world is what they are willing to sell for.  If Flight Club is selling shoes for $1,250, they want $1,250 and conveniently ignore the 20% Flight Club would charge a seller.

On the flip side if a shoe is reselling for $1,050, they are only ever willing to pay $700 and will complain constantly about how greedy resellers are.

The funniest thing is both scenarios above are usually the same person.

NT Resell Math

Whatever the highest price being charged for a shoe anywhere in the world is what they are willing to sell for.  If Flight Club is selling shoes for $1,250, they want $1,250 and conveniently ignore the 20% Flight Club would charge a seller.

On the flip side if a shoe is reselling for $1,050, they are only ever willing to pay $700 and will complain constantly about how greedy resellers are.

lmao how did u figure it out

Last edited:

NT Resell Math

Preach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom