ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This.

And if you guys are thinking this was a "just in case we have a problem, we'll make sure we hold these shoes so everyone can have a pair" scenario at Kith, I have a bridge to sell you.

Most likely some awkward conversations with the manager saying to certain employees, "So Daryl...about those 5 pairs I told you about..."

Nah, it's most likely ones they were gonna use for promotions. Pac Sun still handing out PBs.

Damn, struck out on FA with a 6 min head start. Granted, there was only one store in south florida that had them, but was hoping the full 6 mins and the fact the mall was closed yesterday so no more check ins would help. Also struck out on FL with a 4 min head start. SNKRS it is...

Wrong thread? haha

Damn, struck out on FA with a 6 min head start. Granted, there was only one store in south florida that had them, but was hoping the full 6 mins and the fact the mall was closed yesterday so no more check ins would help. Also struck out on FL with a 4 min head start. SNKRS it is...
what yeezys you coppin on SNKRS?

man where kith getting all these extra pairs
smokin.gif
maybe pairs they were holding for the Miami shop ?

I have yet to try on a pair of 750's. Are as uncomfortable as people say or is that just compared to the 350's?

I woudnt say uncomfortable. Granted mine hurt my bone spur on my right foot, its generally a decent shoe. Just not something id wanna wear if youre gonna be walking around all day.

My yeezys just came in today.

What do ya'll think of my OOTD with the new 350 V2's

@machin3washcold  - follow on instagram for more outfit ideas with your yeezys.

My yeezys just came in today.

What do ya'll think of my OOTD with the new 350 V2's

@machin3washcold - follow on instagram for more outfit ideas with your yeezys.
It would look better without that jacket and maybe pants that aren't capris. Other than that it looks great (IMO)

^ I agree, camo throws the fit off. capris could work but with the zipper IMO and maybe a different color than the rest of the grey tones

Last edited:

I have yet to try on a pair of 750's. Are as uncomfortable as people say or is that just compared to the 350's?
i wouldn't say uncomfortable, they're tough to break in. but once broken in they're fine. i wear my tb's like every day. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom