ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish people would stop whining about yeezys being "too exclusive". If they made a **** ton there would be no hype and people would not be spending 220-350 dollars on some adidas shoes or 150 dollars for a oversized t shirt. The black/white are the only ones even close to enough pairs for the demand and they will still sell out. L's are a necessary evil in shoes that are limited. If everyone got a W, no one would give a **** if you got yeezys or PK NMDs

For those of you in Chicago -

What time does the confirmed app usually open up on Wednesday? I am in Indiana (about 2 hours out) and I'm heading to the city that day to pick up some stuff for my brother and was wondering what time I should plan on sticking around until.

For those of you in Chicago -

What time does the confirmed app usually open up on Wednesday? I am in Indiana (about 2 hours out) and I'm heading to the city that day to pick up some stuff for my brother and was wondering what time I should plan on sticking around until.
Confirmed has been pretty consistent at 1PM PST 

laugh.gif

Wow man... Yeezy = Male menstrual period for A LOT of cats..

Anyhoo, looking forward to Wednesday.

#BangBang

Last edited:
Glad I went triple on Beluga... only other pair moving me is the cookies and milk colorway....  next is the bred BF but its a longggggg distant 3rd place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom