ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so how do these footlocker/footaction etc. app work? is it a raffle? FCFS? what do you mean by you get 6 minute headstart?

Can I use confirmed on iPad with a second account with somebody else's phone number?

I have like 5 different iPads in my home and none show confirmed app on app store. I'm assuming they limited download of the app to phone only.

Last edited:
Searched everywhere including this forum and couldn't find the answer, so happy to rep any (helpful) responses:

Are there sizing differences between the three already released 750s? Yes I know GG introduced half sizes, but what I mean is do all three 750s fit the same as one another?

Could have sworn I read the OG was roomier than the TB and GG but can't seem to find the post I read that anywhere. Thanks in advance.

These go harder then the GG 750's

Need these!

Good Lord these are prolly the best joints yet... Well the best 350s (black and copper a close 2nd)

Like really...

Sad part is I feel like its ONLY getting harder to acquire a pair of Yeezys...

Searched everywhere including this forum and couldn't find the answer, so happy to rep any (helpful) responses:

Are there sizing differences between the three already released 750s? Yes I know GG introduced half sizes, but what I mean is do all three 750s fit the same as one another?

Could have sworn I read the OG was roomier than the TB and GG but can't seem to find the post I read that anywhere. Thanks in advance.

I don't own any 750's so take this with a grain of salt. But been following the yeezy thread since the Og 750 and they run a size big from what people have said, and from what's on blogs and etc.

Other 750's after the Og.. TTS or half size down if you have narrow feet

It doesn't feel like the Monday of a Yeezy release... Barely any stores have stated their release procedures and not many leaked images of early/backdoored pairs

I don't own any 750's so take this with a grain of salt. But been following the yeezy thread since the Og 750 and they run a size big from what people have said, and from what's on blogs and etc.

Thanks bro, repped!

has anyone cooked off the confirmed app not on wifi? I always strike out on confirmed app but on wednesday when it goes live ill be at a work lunch. 
I drove to some sketch neighborhood east from me last release.  My service was going between LTE and 3G but I was able to reserve my pair.

4/5 LTE bars last release. 2 iPhones (6 and 6 plus). No cop.

This time: iPhone 7 and 7 plus. Haven't decided whether to use LTE or Wi-Fi. Im told LTE has a much faster speed, but who knows, its a gamble either way.

Thread needs more pics. Breaking them in more and more. If anyone thinks their pair is a bit snug just wear them a few times. They fit perfect at first, a bit snug which I prefer but now they are feeling a lot looser. Even getting some heel slip.

mnml denim if anyones wondering.

Length wise will be fine but its narrow (GG's). Def TTS if youre debating that much to be safe. I have a narrow foot but I do have a bone spur on my right foot that gets bruised when I wear em for more than a couple hours. Took the insole out and they feel better.

Also if you plan on wearing them zipped it may be difficult to zip them if you go a half size down.

Last edited:
Size 9 under $700 on both GOAT ($695) and StockX ($690 x 2, $695)

Are you surprised? I told you behind the scenes these would fall in the upcoming weeks. Sellers seeing around $600 or less for these after fees and initial shipping. And you know what? There still available everywhere! They haven't bottomed out, yet.

Last edited:
All these dudes in twitter trying to scare everyone lol
With their "adidas changing it up this release" lol

Even if they did/do, hackers will be one step ahead of them anyways. Bots will be part of the game from hear on out. Don't sleep!

Last edited:
Thread needs more pics. Breaking them in more and more. If anyone thinks their pair is a bit snug just wear them a few times. They fit perfect at first, a bit snug which I prefer but now they are feeling a lot looser. Even getting some heel slip.

mnml denim if anyones wondering.

Hey bro...how is the quality on the mnml denim? I was wondering since they are really nice and decently priced...

Hey bro...how is the quality on the mnml denim? I was wondering since they are really nice and decently priced...

Not bad, better than HM and better than Hyper Denim which I like a lot. Website says no stretch in them and they aint kidding, they feel like they will rip if I squat fast enough in em. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom