ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a sign to be ready for that win  
nthat.gif

nthat.gif

(can't use confirmed though, blame Canada lol)

Anybody know how much LDRS in Chicago normally charges for 750s/if they do raffles?
Nothing less than double box.
It doesn't even really work that way on some Yeezy releases.  Some sizes are completely held down for regular customers so on releases there's only a handful available to someone walking in.  You have to stop by to verify size availability but on most releases it's been closer to triple box.

It doesn't even really work that way on some Yeezy releases.  Some sizes are completely held down for regular customers so on releases there's only a handful available to someone walking in.  You have to stop by to verify size availability but on most releases it's been closer to triple box.
Facts.

Same with RSVP Gallery. Which Im not even mad at 

Last edited:
I'm gonna leave this here. This was from the V2 release.

View media item 2194972
Look at the previous members that shared the useful knowledge of coding and now they are under the radar...there is a reason why they gone under. Members here can vouch for me during the V2 release.

Let's just continue on with this thread...

Ummm they not even yours tho......

Plus u been ok countless other threads clues as heck and saying all kind of false hoods

Then you post a pic that ain't urs talking about the app jig. Unless your showing screen shots of app pickups then bye

Who's mans is this?

To the guys that can code and get these, salute.

I can't get mad or hate on anyone who is finding a way to get these.

I'm just past that stage of trying to figure code out.

Good luck to everyone.

Lord knows I need it. :lol:

The PM is on fire. Rite now lmao. The thread is pointless and has been for a while. (In terms of script and open info it would be locked and or fixed by adidas fast and or on open markets)

Mean while the new Mac is ready for Saturday as soon as I get home I couldn't work on it last night.

Thread fun for luzs tho

Thanks for the help you know who you are.

Last edited:
so im just a "vip" on the app & i know for a fact i am a platinum vip this year, i guess when i signed up for the app it didn't take my info & just made me a new vip acc... customer service just said their merging my acc & it could take up to 3 weeks:x

has this happened to anyone? ideally would like to fix asap lol
Happened to me. Glad I did it in June

Any kind soul want to hit the PM for the confirmed jig? I'm going to be interviewing for a city job on Saturday. I'll return the favor!

The PM is on fire. Rite now lmao. The thread is pointless and has been for a while. (In terms of script and open info it would be locked and or fixed by adidas fast and or on open markets)

Mean while the new Mac is ready for Saturday as soon as I get home I couldn't work on it last night.

Thread fun for luzs tho

Thanks for the help you know who you are.

BOAST game

Can't say that I'm not hating but good luck to everyone.  Anyone heard any news about any other non footsite stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom