ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1/1 all time. Some Starcraft levels of APM was used
laugh.gif
Wifi or LTE?

better than sitting in front of the computer getting 404 errors and crashes for an hour...

Or do you prefer sitting around waiting for that raffle or Draw notification that aint never coming

The percentage of people that win online and through raffles vs confirmed tho............

I understand liking the method.. It's quick, quick & garbage

I looked at my phone at 3:01 like.. I know I was gonna do something at this time.....

Whole time, forgot all about this ********. wooooops

I have to learn my lesson and stop trying on the Confirmed app for my size.  Fighting all of NYC for the 1 pair of size 13.5s out there is taking it's toll.

Gonna just join the size 9 or 10 crowd from now on and resell the **** outta these.  

Adidas, you've made me a monster. 

Got a confirmed strikeout

Guess it's hope for ADC or look to trade because God knows raffles are out the window.

Will a sz 4 V2 get me choc 750s or GG 750s?

nikebandit‏@thenikebandit

3:59:51 PM Confirmed[1473]: Socket received message: {"t":"event","e":"release-open","d":smh:"location":smh:"id”:116,"status":"countdown”..

t","e":"release-open","d":smh:"location":smh:"id”:116,"status":"countdown”..

Looks like they open 9 sec before hand.

I have to learn my lesson and stop trying on the Confirmed app for my size.  Fighting all of NYC for the 1 pair of size 13.5s out there is taking it's toll.

Gonna just join the size 9 or 10 crowd from now on and resell the **** outta these.  

Adidas, you've made me a monster. 
naw fam enough people in the size 9 crowd try 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom