ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bomb went off in this *** after i posted that link:lol:

i didnt bother with the damn script on the v2's, thought all the backdoor/script/bot orders would be cancelled and sizes reloaded like the GG drop. then saw everyone eating..found and ran the script halfway through the drop but it was too late. hit that sold out page , never even got sizes loaded. then the tweet...i dont think adidas gives a ****.

that being said, i hope they do cancel/block this bullsht, cause it really is bullsht.

But when will you eat tho?

Someone feed this man?

If the script is working for this release, i'll be taking full advantage of it. My chance at grabbing pairs is increased significantly if i'm just adding to friends carts, while they run the checkout process. Fronting a bunch of friends money up front, and have them all in a group text - just gonna say there name when they are good to refresh and check out. Don't want to deal with the possibilities of invalid payment info trying to get more than one pair. I HOPE this isn't the case, and I hope adidas patches it. But if it isn't ill have a goddamn war room set up until then.

I don't think adidas will ban script users, as long as there getting paid for the shoes I don't think they really care if one person is getting multiple pairs. It's all about the money to them.

If the script is working for this release, i'll be taking full advantage of it. My chance at grabbing pairs is increased significantly if i'm just adding to friends carts, while they run the checkout process. Fronting a bunch of friends money up front, and have them all in a group text - just gonna say there name when they are good to refresh and check out. Don't want to deal with the possibilities of invalid payment info trying to get more than one pair. I HOPE this isn't the case, and I hope adidas patches it. But if it isn't ill have a goddamn war room set up until then.
last time people werent ready , but man people are going to be trying to cop 20 + pairs this release if adidas doesnt block it. think these will take 5 minutes tops before you cant add to cart because all the kicks will be held in someones cart.

Adidas don't care man honestly. They have like 1 footlocker and like 6 Footactions nation wide.

Getting these

They love the rush......

last time people werent ready , but man people are going to be trying to cop 20 + pairs this release if adidas doesnt block it. think these will take 5 minutes tops before you cant add to cart because all the kicks will be held in someones cart.

Half the people with the script honestly do y'all actually know how to use it and understand it's like having a car

With out the key to start it.

laugh.gif

help dad

I don't understand how knowing code & how to program entitles you to a higher chance of having the ability to buy a sneaker. The only thing Programming entitles you to, is a slightly bigger paycheck to which you are able to turn to once you've exhausted your opportunity to cop at retail. I just must be missing the correlation between 'IT' and sneaker purchasing. 

When you become Robin Hood and still no one cares

Half the people with the script honestly do y'all actually know how to use it and understand it's like having a car

Someone posted a tutorial video on it , so unless you are super slow , you should know how to do it. 

How many more Rumored Yeezy's are dropping before the New Year hits?

mean.gif

Bet Ya'll don't act like this when they drop the 750 Cleats... ya'll don't love Ye! 
3 More on black Friday (black with either red, green, or copper stripe) and turtle dove V2 some time in December. 

Yeah make sure to pay attention and look for when someone gets through splash and posts the site key. 

damn, you fronting the money up front? callin shots through the group text? you dat ninja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom