ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so based on store allocations these have to be more limited than the GG's.

Mostly cause like half the country didn't even get a shot?

More pairs of the chocolate on ADC

Was at least 1-1.5k less for GG

IN the end I think same amount basically

informed friends of the raffle by the local adidas.

i didnt but a friend won. im just glad one of us did and there's a real chance for this locally.

well goodluck later

lol how limited these are.... they'll never dip below $1k....

Aaaaaand the first pairs are now currently sitting at less than $1k on Stockx.

I think these are going to dip further than people think after the drop. Lots of drops this szn in close proximity to one another. This one is sandwiched between the hyped V2 and the Black Friday mega release.

Not saying they will hit the spot V2s are at right now or anything, but there will be pairs in the $900 range at some point and maybe slightly lower.

if anyone has the sitekey or has any info on it can you please dm me thanks.. im onto something down to help for the right info

anyone else still on the waitlist 
mean.gif

Why am I getting a white screen when using the Script after clicking ATC via BD. I reset my router, and cleared my cache.cookies and history. WTF

Aaaaaand the first pairs are now currently sitting at less than $1k on Stockx.

I think these are going to dip further than people think after the drop. Lots of drops this szn in close proximity to one another. This one is sandwiched between the hyped V2 and the Black Friday mega release.

Not saying they will hit the spot V2s are at right now or anything, but there will be pairs in the $900 range at some point and maybe slightly lower.
Some ppl have to pay bills at some point.. so i dont doubt that... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom