ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well still haven't received anything from END, call it another L, time to set the alarm to 6:45am and crawl into bed clenching my 750 GG for good luck in the morning.

Last edited:

passwords, some of yall dumb af 
roll.gif
alien.gif

So funny story... I got waitlisted on FTL at 6:24 today.. Proceeded to get salty and just went to nap at 8.. Woke up at 1 to find that my waitlist has been moved forward and to confirm my pair waiting for me, log in app, time has expired, no longer able to confirm reservation.

So funny story... I got waitlisted on FTL at 6:24 today.. Proceeded to get salty and just went to nap at 8.. Woke up at 1 to find that my waitlist has been moved forward and to confirm my pair waiting for me, log in app, time has expired, no longer able to confirm reservation.
L for taking nap

L

More tragic than funny but I guess laughing is better than crying over a pair of shoes.

Last edited:
Damn you must've been livid
Not even playing, I started laughing. Cause earlier, my girl had signed up for the raffle from Packer, ended up getting a call from a blocked number while she was away from the desk, came back saw the missed call, called Packer, confirmed she had won, but they skipped her due to her missing the call.

Ironically enough, I already won her pair off confirmed... so... I'll sacrifice myself for y'all to learn this important lesson..

Not even playing, I started laughing. Cause earlier, my girl had signed up for the raffle from Packer, ended up getting a call from a blocked number while she was away from the desk, came back saw the missed call, called Packer, confirmed she had won, but they skipped her due to her missing the call.
damn bro just stop typing. You stay ninjaing yourself....
Never heard of that many L's

smh and you were helping everyone out too

Ouch that hurts.  Which size did you have on FTL btw?
Size 11, 2 of the people I gave the code to for a size 11 hit at that FTL too.. so, at least there's that. Sometimes it's just not meant to be, and I really wouldn't be caught dead ever paying resell to one of the sweaty kids I see stuntin on IG.
Still got ADC in a couple hours.  You never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom