ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westbrook 0.2's 'Camo' will be my consolation prize.
laugh.gif
not srs
Lol was about to say you can get a much better consolation prize than those then I opened the spoiler tag
laugh.gif

Just carted a 750 from Eastbay manually and I open a new tab and it's some grade school cherry 11's... You gotta be kidding me.

According to YeezyMafia these are the most limited 750's except the OG's. Those selling around 1K or less will regret it once everyone realizes how hard these were to get and how limited they actually are.....Who knows but these guys have been correct for a lot of info early recently.

According to YeezyMafia these are the most limited 750's except the OG's. Those selling around 1K or less will regret it once everyone realizes how hard these were to get and how limited they actually are.....Who knows but these guys have been correct for a lot of info early recently.
So you're saying I should cop now if I want them?

They might be right about availability but the demand has to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom