ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone give me a crash course on script and SM por favor.. Dm me the details, trying to be a better student of the game 
smokin.gif

Can anyone who has these in hand confirm the sizing, especially in comparison to the V2's? I tried for an 8.5 but it wouldn't work so I ended up taking a 9. I hear these run big as is plus I went up so I'm feeling like they might be huge.

I see a lot of people copped my size 6. If you're looking to sell PM me. Was visiting my mother who is in a coma so I couldn't sit on the computer all day, would appreciate if everyone would throw some prayers my way. Thanks all.

Can anyone who has these in hand confirm the sizing, especially in comparison to the V2's? I tried for an 8.5 but it wouldn't work so I ended up taking a 9. I hear these run big as is plus I went up so I'm feeling like they might be huge.
Don't have them in hand yet but my OG are size 8 which fit perfectly after breaking them in and my GG are 8.5 where I would need to usually wear thicker socks.  I scored a size 8 in these.

And I usually have them zipped about 1/3 of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom