ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
avy to post correlation :lol:

Touché! Pharrell HU in the OG yellow colorway are ridiculously scarce. Depending on size, CG's could easily be adding $600+ on that trade. But then again "value" is all relative to each individual on how badly they want the other persons shoe

Last edited:
Looks like they fixed the tax charge as well
Thanks fam. And yeah they did that yesterday if you checked order status. STAY BLESSED. 
smokin.gif

Seems ADC is finalizing payments . You all can wait till tomorrow night before blowing up the thread with shipping questions.

Thanks bro. And to those that panicked about that direct link, I carted thru the direct link and manually checked out and now have them shipped. Direct link was gold.
That was insane, couldn't believe how smooth it went using that link.  Had to keep refreshing, add size and captcha.  But it finally carted and I was like whoa.  Now just waiting for shipping.

So, I've managed to secure a size 10.5 (Holla@Mike from NJ for hookin me up if you on here), and after trying them on myself, have to say that the pictures don't very accurately portray how quality they look. If you asked me before I had seen them on some decent fits, would have told you they are below TB but above OG, now can very confidently say.. GG=CG>TB>OG. 

If you have an opportunity to grab a pair for around $800-$850, I completely suggest you doing so if you had been unsure before. Thanks to all of you who attempted to help me through this extremely 'interesting' release of mine, and s/o to all of you who take the shoe game and turn it into some Davinci Code Illuminati secret society type ****, y'all bring the lulz every time. Happy some of the people I helped had the opportunity to eat, hopefully can help a few more next time too.

So, I've managed to secure a size 10.5 (Holla@Mike from NJ for hookin me up if you on here), and after trying them on myself, have to say that the pictures don't very accurately portray how quality they look. If you asked me before I had seen them on some decent fits, would have told you they are below TB but above OG, now can very confidently say.. GG=CG>TB>OG. 

If you have an opportunity to grab a pair for around $800-$850, I completely suggest you doing so if you had been unsure before. Thanks to all of you who attempted to help me through this extremely 'interesting' release of mine, and s/o to all of you who take the shoe game and turn it into some Davinci Code Illuminati secret society type ****, y'all bring the lulz every time. Happy some of the people I helped had the opportunity to eat, hopefully can help a few more next time too.

Did that 10.5 run true to size? Compared to 350s?

Did that 10.5 run true to size? Compared to 350s?
Not at all. These 750s, actually.. just 750s in general fit strangely. I generally wear and am a true size 11, and wear size 11 350s, 11.5 350 V2, 12 Uncaged UB, and the 10.5 is still kinda too big length wise, but decent everywhere else. I prefer a slightly snug fit on mid/high top footwear, so no heal slippage occurs. HIGHLY suggest you go down .5 size from TTS on this one.

Last edited:
Not at all. These 750s, actually.. just 750s in general fit strangely. I generally wear and am a true size 11, and wear size 11 350s, 11.5 350 V2, 12 Uncaged UB, and the 10.5 is still kinda too big length wise, but decent everywhere else. I prefer a slightly snug fit on mid/high top footwear, so no heal slippage occurs. HIGHLY suggest you go down .5 size from TTS on this one.

Lol you're like my size. 11 for TDs and 12 UBs. Copped 10.5 (biggest size I could) of these 750s. Was planning on listing them on Goat since they were too small... but now... second thoughts...

Lol you're like my size. 11 for TDs and 12 UBs. Copped 10.5 (biggest size I could) of these 750s. Was planning on listing them on Goat since they were too small... but now... second thoughts...
Don't do it. I was honestly planning on passing on these or getting a pair just to collect because of how absurd the assumed resale value was ($1600+), but now that they are about $800-$1000, I'm completely comfortable in just wearing them without feeling like I wrapped my foot in about 20 $100 bills. They are super nice in person too.. I love my neutrals (beige, brown, olive, etc) and this just compliments like 80% of those type of fits. Similar to OTs.

Last edited:

Im a true 13, and i ordered a size 13, im screwed fit wise, right?
Nah, not screwed like how you were on the V2s if you had gotten the wrong size(that was just a mess)... It MAY just be slightly loose. It's not drastic like how the V2s were.

Everytime i use a vpn i cant access dev.adidas.com... can anyone assist how to get thru this?
Most likely need to be accessing dev through the IP/port you have accessed through on XXAMP, which is not the case when using a VPN considering the whole purpose is to not use your IP to access websites.

Everytime i use a vpn i cant access dev.adidas.com... can anyone assist how to get thru this?
Your VPN server could be blocked. Try another service. On release my $100 VPN timed out / got shut down really bad in the UK. So I got a cheaper one. And it worked fine in the US. My advice is not to leave your VPN on too long when accessing Adidas. Their servers eventually will catch on to you and bans the whole VPN. Not just your portal / server but the entire thing NO ACCESS no matter what Adidas site you go on. I'm still having the same trouble with mine as we speak on both UK and US. 

Last edited:
VPN doesnt really mix well with the SM script, make sure you change parameters and change the locale (region).

Somehow with some VPNs, ADC can see youre real IP

Yeah I have about 3 of the top tier ones. And the "best" one worked fine with the script (multiple successful adds) and then on UK release it crapped out and got flagged. I really think the prolonged use or practice is to blame. I kept it on the site for 2 hours . with my page monitor on constant refresh. Was bound to happen.  Just didn't think it would affect the US Adidas as well.  Best to have a few services already installed and in rotation. Because if at the last minute your flagged your basically screwed during the release. Or potentially risk them banning your real IP, because you have to turn your VPN off to access the site with the script. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom