ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone on my twitter timeline is selling their entire stock of yeezy. lol

These FB groups are flooded. You can really see how many people care about these shoes and who is just "investing."

Yea that was the same pump fake they did with the og 750s. Got damn near everyone to sell em for under a stack and after the "restock", which was super limited that price shot up crazy

I guess PB's won't catch up the value of the TD's anymore 
laugh.gif
laugh now, wait till they restock TDs with a new sole - those ogs will implode

Last edited:
I'm still waiting to see all these low prices you guys speak of. Show me 400-600 and I'll cop every pair you show me
 It's a hypothetical discussion so no need to wait. You can make an offer to sellers though.
me personally not really because all I got are four pairs on ice, 1-2 which i will wear anyways, but I know dudes that got 50+ pairs who paid resell in front of stores from raffle winners will not be happy at all.
How nervous are they with this news?

It's a hypothetical discussion so no need to wait. You can make an offer to sellers though.

How nervous are they with this news?
I'm assuming pretty nervous, but I'm not in the predicament so I couldn't tell you for sure

YTWW reporting that its releasing in Y3 accounts similar to Moonrocks... welp, this just makes it more difficult to cop online now if that's true.

rumor is shady af right now. the stuff people are saying doesn't even make sense.

YTWW is saying they'll sell at y-3 accounts like the MR and that it means there'll be more pairs than OTs, but there were way less MRs than OTs so YTWW making zero sense.

still waiting for something official. i can see this PB thing being a promo for ASW or even the MSG event

Last edited:
YTWW reporting that its releasing in Y3 accounts similar to Moonrocks... welp, this just makes it more difficult to cop online now if that's true.

Probably not true. Local shop is getting them. They did not get moonrocks.

no one has any idea what they're talking about, don't worry. wait for something more official

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom