ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to see pairs selling in the low $700's, time to start spamming the amateur resellers at $600 as pairs start arriving tomorrow :lol:

Been said this a day ago

It's time to buy
And Nov comes another drop!!

Let the market crash on these 750

Been said this a day ago

It's time to buy
And Nov comes another drop!!

Let the market crash on these 750

Hoping but also saw rumors that the next drop is the 29th and they're spreading out the 3 that are supposed to drop on Black Friday. Doesn't matter to me either way, amateur resellers gonna need money for new releases and others need that rent money. I don't need a second pair but wouldn't mind one at $600.

Just got v2's in from stockx...first yeezys ever, first time paying over retail ever. For my wide feet/duck feet brethren, got my TTS and it is PERFECT.

For sizing reference, I'm an 8 in Vans/Jordan/Adidas. I feel they are also TTS for UB, but UB seems to have a more narrow construction and therefore no UB for me.

I understand the tightness in the toe area that some are mentioning but I can already feel that they will loosen up. So pleased that I may even double up on these if the market continues on the decline.

Stockx experience was pretty flawless...receipt was even included in the box. Total turn around time was 8 business days from date of order to my office. Looks like my pair came from Florida.

Last edited:
Got my ADC shipping info last night and should be here tomorrow. First pair of 750s. Gonna be hard for me not to keep and wear. Unlikely i will stare at these all fall/winter and wait for the market to rise without wearing them. Still wanna trade them for PBs deep down though

I'm probably a bit cynical but everybody that I saw post any success on Yeezy Supply for this release had a familiar pattern.

I'm not saying nobody got through manually but most that did were sure as hell not manual.
I managed to pick up two pairs, one from YS and one from an other site.  I backdoored from one site, but for YS it was all page monitor + auto-fill.  Call it luck I guess but my YS order was all manual.

New Private Label bags.

Joints super dope, fits mad stuff. Good for my photoshoots.
laugh.gif

@slimcargos
@privatelabelnyc
that's the bomber and homage to ye'? great prices and may pick one or two up. very nice pics!

i jumped on some 750's for $725 shipped. i think im done after this lol. not really feeling the BF drop but of course that can change in a month.

that's the bomber and homage to ye'? great prices and may pick one or two up. very nice pics!

Yeah both of em, super nice quality and the homage to Ye has nice suede. Tons of storage.

Also comes with sneaker bags so you dont stink up your bag.

Yeah both of em, super nice quality and the homage to Ye has nice suede. Tons of storage.

Also comes with sneaker bags so you dont stink up your bag.
I picked up the original. I really wanted the Ye but I'm not sure about how the suede will hold up. I might pick up another in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom