ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy how many people want to sell the Chocolates.

It's like 80% want to sell them and only 20% are looking to buy a pair 
laugh.gif

doesn't matter which one is dropping, going for all three and will only trust what adidas tweets or what is updated into the confirmed app. 
nthat.gif

lets see if i can keep my streak continue after scored on my first two yeezys

beluga - my friend won two pair off instore raffle and he gave me one for retail

chocolate - FTL app shoutout to @mWally

Last edited:

Crazy how many people want to sell the Chocolates.

It's like 80% want to sell them and only 20% are looking to buy a pair 
laugh.gif

That's exactly what the Yeezy market has become now. People kept seeing those crazy resell prices. To me, it seems the number of people who are simply looking to resell far surpasses the amount of people looking to cop and rock.

They gotta chill with a Yeezy product every 2 weeks
Haha seems like they're trying to close out the year strong. They didn't really drop anything all year. 1 350 that was just a slightly redesigned PB in Feb. Then GGs in June or whatever. I'm in for a few more Yeezy drops for 2016. 

Yeah, not counting cleats and infants lol

Last edited:
Rumors say Black/White 350s should be the most produced Yeezys thus far. Probably just cop one then focus on Black Toes that day

I'm not salty bro I just get tired of going through the motions of confirmed, raffles, footsites and etc :lol:

I really hope those numbers are true because that was actually a busy weekend for me. I don't know if I'll have time trying to cart :lol:

At this rate, the choc 750s is gonna go down even further since these resellers need the money to buy the next V2s.....question is should i try for the black v2 coming in november or buy those choc 750 for a good price once it goes down even further??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom