ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
when people say blue or green stitching are they referring to the heel tab which is red on the og release? either way im going for 2 my current pair gets worn 3 times a week.

anyone more worried that Waves the album formerly known as Swish and So Help Me God might be terrible?

Pure luck that i sold my 8/10 worn (but too snug) 350 PBs yesterday mainly to finance a bigger size ... Prices even for pretty worn pairs went up crazy in the EU the last weeks so i just couldn't resist.
Thrilled to get another chance to buy for retail on 2/19!

when people say blue or green stitching are they referring to the heel tab which is red on the og release? either way im going for 2 my current pair gets worn 3 times a week.
Im guessing it's the stitching on the heel tab

anyone more worried that Waves the album formerly known as Swish and So Help Me God might be terrible?

I don't think it will be terrible...Real friends + No Parties in L.A sounded promising.
Just don't like that he is hyping it to the super max. He's setting himself up for detox expectations :rolleyes

roll.gif
Yea i responded to their tweet a few hours ago, they are way off. 

Only thing that I know is that no one knows anything about this upcoming release.  We just gotta sit back and wait for the good ole Adidas Originals tweet

Only thing that I know is that no one knows anything about this upcoming release.  We just gotta sit back and wait for the good ole Adidas Originals tweet
yup

especially anyone citing hypebeast, complex, or sneakernews as their source lol

like we're caught in some moronic yeezy feedback loop

Last edited:

yup

especially anyone citing hypebeast, complex, or sneakernews as their source lol

like we're caught in some moronic yeezy feedback loop
Sneakernews dropping the info out of no where today, pretending to have an inside man at Adidas.  Cmon sneakernews if you had an inside man, we would have known about past releases much earlier than we did.  Why now you decide to be the plug with all the info?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom