ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was thinking! Maybe it's a legit pair to get the people going then they send you some other product that doesn't look the same

I've gotten through splash and carted every release except the Beluga v2s and Chocolate 750s. Couldn't check out the Yeezys I carted though.

I WANT TO TRY ON CHOCS TO SEE HOW THEY FIT.. HEARD SOME SAY HALF SIZE DOWN FOR THEM AND OTHERS SAY ITS THE SAME SIZE YOU WOULD GET IN GG'S

I WANT TO TRY ON CHOCS TO SEE HOW THEY FIT.. HEARD SOME SAY HALF SIZE DOWN FOR THEM AND OTHERS SAY ITS THE SAME SIZE YOU WOULD GET IN GG'S
What kinda foot you got? Do you like more room in the shoe or snug? All depends bro.
laugh.gif

PHOTOSHOP SKILLS REQUESTED!

Can someone please black out the orange stripe on the Belugas. Thinking of doing a custom.

havent really heard any talk of sizing down. just tts to be safe

Thinking that Chocolate prices may be the 2nd most expensive 750 when all is said and done.
I'm gonna agree or say third, it'll take about 6 months until the quick-resale phase ends and they'll be right back up there. Especially because it's the last 750 V1, as far as we know.

Just bought a pair of stretchy tapered Levis to wear with my 750s, I love them and looking for another pair especially in a light wash denim

Anybody know what has a better fit for more muscular/built guys? 

501 or 502?

I'm gonna agree or say third, it'll take about 6 months until the quick-resale phase ends and they'll be right back up there. Especially because it's the last 750 V1, as far as we know.

Second most limited 750 apparently, and the 750 og prices were like this then shot up. When a shoe like this gets this cheap, people who actually want them won't hesitate to cop.

Just bought a pair of stretchy tapered Levis to wear with my 750s, I love them and looking for another pair especially in a light wash denim

Anybody know what has a better fit for more muscular/built guys? 

501 or 502?
Get you some decent denim atleast.

choco 750 def feels like a boot...but whoever is unsure about sizing get what you wear in the 350. don't have any other yeezys? go one full size down from nike for a snug fit and .5 size for lil loosey goosey swag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom