ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason I've never worn my GG's is because of the glow but after hearing that the glow doesn't last long I'll probably unds them sooner rather than later.

CG's first tho, like them better than the GG's

The boxes on the 750s are delicate as ****. It's ridiculous. Hopefully V2s have an update in that regard.

it doesnt help that adidas ships them in boxes that twice as big :lol:
it's a blessing to not get a box that is destroyed during shipping

Those Grey 350 v2 that glow are gonna be a problem!!
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
no lie, i might hop onto that glow bandwagon when i get a pair of GGs or those LOL

laugh.gif

The glow sucks. It only last a few minutes after fully being charged. Not about to run around when I am out and about trying to find lights to charge them.

I remember when I wore my Zens for the first time to the movies. Glowing sneakers was relatively a new phenomenon at the time so I was pumped for the lights to dim. Lights dim and them dam ish barely lite up. Couldn't even tell. Needless to say after that I never bought into that whole glowing thing.

After wearing my GG 750 in the daytime they still glow when I wake up the next morning. Of course not super bright, but definitely strong enough to clearly notice.

When do you guys think we'll start seeing the 550's?

The tag on the inside says 650 v2 (I think it says 650 it's kind of blurry, but I'm pretty sure.)

(Sorry if this was already posted.)

Last edited:
The glow is what kills the GG's for me but still my favorite colorway. I can't spend that much and avoid wearing them at night lol glow is a bit much for my style.

Sold a à pair of light brown 750 on klekt now that he got em he told PayPal I sent him wrong shoes.... Smh guess I'll get ****** now...

Sold a à pair of light brown 750 on klekt now that he got em he told PayPal I sent him wrong shoes.... Smh guess I'll get ****** now...
If I was in Europe, I'd only do an in-person cash deal or sell through a consignment shop. Thankfully, we have GOAT in the US (despite they being ***** at times), who prevents fraudulent charge backs and shady PayPal claims since they verify the shoes and ship them to buyer. Return policy is 3 days with only GOAT credit available so seller isn't affected by returns whatsoever. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom